[GMM25] The Shipper (GMMTV / Parbdee): First Kanaphan / Prigkhing Suriyales / Fluke Pusit / Ohm Pawat

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
This looks so crazyass funny and kind of awesome. I don't know which ship to choose....Kim and his friend, Kim and the other Fujo...or Kim and his lil bro....who's now sexy Ohm...besides being cute Ohm. But Ohm looks like he likes the coma girl.....so just bromance with him, I guess.
Hopefully, atleast one loveline will be ending with a bl pairing.
Is the actor playing Kim the guy from that famous lip gloss ad?

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
I have a feeling this will replace "2gether" in its timeslot. They have started shooting this last year and I'd be surprised if they aren't finished with the principal shooting by now.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm seeing posts that this'll air on May 22nd, replacing "2gether". Well, I remember GMMTV posting the trailer of "2gether" exactly 2 weeks before airing, so let's see. At least GMMTV has a series that finished production.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm still waiting for the subs for the last part of Ep. 1. While this is too juvenile for me, I think this can be a very clever series about the BL genre in general - the ship, the fandom and the real-life (e.g. the girlfriend). Ironic how this aired a week after a BL series (with some drama behind the scenes) finished airing.

Parbdee was also the same team behind "The Gifted", so I hope I'm right about my assessment.

And as an aside, I stumbled upon this old clip and what a cutiepie First (Kim) was.