sarNie Oldmaid
Thai text: แหวนดอกไม้
English translation: Flower Ring

Fitting pictures

Credits to @djpchod @mrkoo @pongpular, gyp.so

Last edited:

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Really?! Push and gypso again! Whew, I actually like them together because of their height.

Last edited:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Is Gypso a good actress? I haven't seen her previous lakorn with Push, but if we're basing only on looks I feel like her sister Gypsy is prettier. And her acting is pretty good in my opinion so it sucks that she isn't getting more n'ek roles. Maybe because she's older?

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Nah, it can't be age. There are some who are older and still gets roles. It's usually popularity I believe.

I say they both have their own looks. I don't think they both are the prettiest actresses, and are average, but that's just me.

Gypso's acting is not all that. She overacts sometimes haha. She got comfortable in her role and with push from eps 8 and on. For some reason, I visually like them together so it's nice to see them pair up again. This looks like the same production from their previous lakorn if I'm not mistaken.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Gypsy is pretty for me. She has nice body ! I like her acting and her pair with Singto. They should pair her with Push

sarNie Adult
Is Gypsy the actress who played with Golf in the short series recently? And also in Puer Tuer with Push/Esther? If so, she really grew on me. I absolutely adored her in it and can't imagine liking the character if it weren't for her.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Filming has already started! :)

Credits to Gypso, mrkoo, krit__dozo, hormones_season_3, djpchod

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The lil boy is stoo stinking CUTE!!

I didn't like gyspy either but the more I actually watch her progressing work, I've became a fan. I hated her in her lakorn w/singto, son and Pang.

I eventually watch her w/Jes and wow, she has taken on many versatile roles. She get more roles than Gypso but I think Gypso has the advantage when she stared w/push before.

I just finish watching her in a mini-series w/golf and it was good. She's also good in Sot Story too. Hope to see her in another project soon

meenia

sarNie Adult
i thought nang'ek was korean at first playing her first thai lakorn. Lol i was waiting for the dubbed voice and it turns out it was her voice. LOL. She looks too korean. Which is cute. LOL. cute lakorn.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
i really enjoy this lakorn from 1 to the lastest. Its about Wane and Sing in their 30s don't want to be in a relationship cus it just bring problems. But his dad wants him to marry like the rest of his kids cus family bring happiness.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I love them very much in their last drama. Will surely watch it. Please share if it is subbed.