[GMM25] Wake Up Ladies Very Complicated (GMMTV / Parbdee): Pompam Niti / Jakjaan Akhamsiri / Ice Apissada / Ae Maneerat / Namtan Tipnaree /Jane Ramida

sarNie Adult
Pompam was recently singing on The Wall Song, and he's really funny and likeable. I think he also hosts a show? I don't know what show, but I'd give it a shot. I think Luukgolf is also gay, and he runs a very wholesome show.

His costar was in Social Syndrome, and I liked the story he was in. That series is so under-rated. :(

Pompam on The Wall Song. Could he have gone on it to promote Wake Up? Because it worked lol.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Pompam was recently singing on The Wall Song, and he's really funny and likeable. I think he also hosts a show? I don't know what show, but I'd give it a shot. I think Luukgolf is also gay, and he runs a very wholesome show.

His costar was in Social Syndrome, and I liked the story he was in. That series is so under-rated. :(

Pompam on The Wall Song. Could he have gone on it to promote Wake Up? Because it worked lol.

Pompam hosts the Saturday night talk show "Talk with Toey" over at GMM25. And he and Leo host the GMMTV event launch every year since 2017.