[GMM25] WHO ARE YOU (GMMTV): Namtan Tipnaree / Krist Perawat / Kay Letsittichai

sarNie Adult
Really glad to see Namtarn finally get a lead role. I just have doubts with it being a Korean remake.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Trailer is out. Waiting for the Eng sub when they upload in YouTube.

http://instagr.am/p/B_BOhpUHZ4W/
This is intense, especially the Namtan-Jan scenes. And the roster of veteran actors kinda remind me of "In Family We Trust" (incidentally Kob and Um were also there). I think the treatment for this is sorta like a lakorn.
I don't know how closely they are following the Kdrama.....if so...second lead syndrome will be strong.....I don't see it in the teaser but nk is suppose to be strong

I wish they would remake school 2017.....it is light hearted and fun....

spanky

sarNie OldFart
N'ek is cute. Watched a bit of the k version. I like the strong n'ek. At the end I don't even know who she ends up with.
I spoil myself .....I don't like love triangle.....china remade this too and changed it up.

From what I known it is SLS heavy....

I liked school 2017

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Back when the K-version of this was airing, a lot of people were rooting for the second lead. Even I was rooting for the second lead. He had more scenes with the main girl than the main guy did (and more chemistry). Let's just say that a lot of people were not happy with the ending. I hope this version will be a bit different from the original. Gmm usually does well with this type of genre.