[GMM25] WHO ARE YOU (GMMTV): Namtan Tipnaree / Krist Perawat / Kay Letsittichai

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
One of the series announced as part of GMMTV's 2020 lineup. This is a remake of the Korean idol drama.

Last edited:

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Yup, they're remaking that one.

I have yet to see Namtan in a weak n'ek role, so this will be interesting.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
^ Yup, they're remaking that one.

I have yet to see Namtan in a weak n'ek role, so this will be interesting.
In the beginning the twin was bullies and is weak. When the other twin replace her and try to solve the mystery....she fought back. From the trailer I don't see that....but well see...

That is a new challenging role for her.

I saw her as boom in friend zone....and liked her....too crazy of a storyline and it was annoying so I dropped it....but I think she was decent

Last edited:

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Even in "Love beyond Frontier", which was a mess though I stayed on until the penultimate episode, I think Namtan was a highlight in that show.

BTW, "Friend Zone" will have a Season 2 this year haha. I also dropped that one after the Singto and Plustor confrontation scene.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
^ Even in "Love beyond Frontier", which was a mess though I stayed on until the penultimate episode, I think Namtan was a highlight in that show.

BTW, "Friend Zone" will have a Season 2 this year haha. I also dropped that one after the Singto and Plustor confrontation scene.
I skimmed through it and she was the best character.

My fav quote from her....just because I like you. I don't have to side with you. The 3 of the other leads don't deserve her ! Hahaha...she was the most reasonable....supportive and anchor to all....the rest were annoying hahaha....

I end up watching the wake up series because of her

I like her and earth friendship. I read ppl comments and again her character was a good friend and was there for earth when everyone turn their back on him. I saw the teaser of season 2 and it look like a mess. No character growth and development. I won't be tuning in