[GMM25] Yuttakarn Bprab Nang Marn : Baifern Pimchanok & Tao Satthapong

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
http://www.komchadluek.net/news/ent/307328

The series/lakorn has been confirmed and Baifern is likely the nang'ek. Some people are speculating it could also be Bifern Anchasa. But the Baifern Pimchanok is more likely the nang'ek. Pra'ek is still unconfirmed, but the names that are linked are Toomtam and Tongtong

Damn, girl got four lakorn-Series lined up lol.

sarNie Adult
I can't read Thai. All I see is PChod. She must love Baifern. :p Since the movie with Mario, I haven't watched any of her stuff except for one until she went freelance. Best thing she did.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Well, not sure what her role is but from the looks of it, I'm sure to dislike her in this too. Nothing against her as an actress, but I feel like a part of me will always remember her as a sneaky backstabber lol.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Well, not sure what her role is but from the looks of it, I'm sure to dislike her in this too. Nothing against her as an actress, but I feel like a part of me will always remember her as a sneaky backstabber lol.
Yep, even in her role in The Writer Series with Baifern and Linn, she wasn't exactly a backstabber but she mind as well should have been lol

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I saw pictures from the fitting and they look so good together!!!! Most definitely tuning in to this!

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Baifern’s character is Badass,, and made me laugh. Uh oh, don’t know what she’s capable of when and after she finds out what pra’ek has done!!!:D If I was the hero, I would definitely be scared! Or should we be scared of what the hero is capable of ??!!! Lol too excited!

Last edited:

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
holyyyyyyy cow i'm so excited to watch this!! Baifern looks so good in the teaser!

So happy that Thippy is going to sub this!!

chasingoppas

sarNie Egg
Omg Thippy just released ep 1! She's so fast. I'm so grateful for her subs!

whoa! ty for the links!

did not realize there are two different subbbers that are subbing this lakorn! i recently saw that there is a new subber called star moon? i saw that they subbed this as well and they uploaded early today so i watched ep 1 already. i noticed there were some eng spelling/translation/grammar mistakes though so i will probably watch thippy's version to compare. if people are impatient and don't mind the eng grammar problems, star moon uploads quickly? except things like spelling "paid" as "payed" bothers me

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
whoa! ty for the links!

did not realize there are two different subbbers that are subbing this lakorn! i recently saw that there is a new subber called star moon? i saw that they subbed this as well and they uploaded early today so i watched ep 1 already. i noticed there were some eng spelling/translation/grammar mistakes though so i will probably watch thippy's version to compare. if people are impatient and don't mind the eng grammar problems, star moon uploads quickly? except things like spelling "paid" as "payed" bothers me
There's 2 diff subbers subbing this? I guess this lakorn's story line is really good!!! I'll just stick with waiting for Thippy's subs though. Must support one of my long time favorite subbers!