GMMTV 2022

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
GMMTV 2022 lineup

- The Three Gentlebros (co-produced with Kwang Keng Gang)
- UMG (co-produced with Parbdee)
- Star and Sky
- Home School
- Cupid's Last Wish
- Oops! Mr. Superstar Hit on Me
- My Dear Donovan
- The Warp Effect (co-produced with Trasher Bangkok)
- The Eclipse
- Good Old Days (co-produced with Parbdee)
- Never Let Me Go (co-produced with Trasher Bangkok)
- 10 Years Ticket
- You Fight, and I Love (co-produced with Anda99)
- Midnight Series (co-produced with Trasher Bangkok): Midnight Motel, Moonlight Chicken, and Dirty Laundry
- Vice Versa
- P.S. I Hate You
- My School President
- Devil Sister (co-produced with Kwang Keng Gang)
- You are My Favorite (co-produced with Parbdee)
- Astrophile (co-produced with Kwang Keng Gang)

Last edited:

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Yeah. Word has it that his performance there may have been impressive enough for him to be given a full-length BL role (of course assuming this rumour is true in the first place). It appears to be likely true, based on my post here.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
4 dramas were missed: "You Fight, and I Love", "Vice Versa", "P.S. I Hate You", and "My School President".

Some projects expected to be announced as part of the 2022 launch would be:

- Mai Davika and Bright Vachirawit series, with Off Jumpol and directed by Mr. Koo - "Astrophile"
- Min Pechaya and Win Metawin series, with Piploy Kanyarat (rumoured to be the shelved "Devil Sister", which was supposed to be headlined by Punpun Sutatta and Pluem Purim last year)
- Earth Pirapat and Mix Sahaphap reunion series (most definitely a BL), with White Nawat and Jan Ployshompoo - "Cupid's Last Will"
- Joong Archen and Dunk Natachai series (most definitely a BL as well) - "Star & Sky"
- Ohm Pawat and Tu Tontawan series - "10 Years Ticket"
- Project directed by P'Golf Tanwarin (director of "Irresistible" and "The War of Flowers") - "The Eclipse"
- Project directed by P'Golf Sakonwong (possibly a BL and there's a rumoured Season 2 of "Fish upon the Sky") - "My Dear Donovan" and "Cupid's Last Will"
- Project directed/produced by Fon Kanittha (director of "The Comments" and produced "Baker Boys") - "Home School" and "10 Years Ticket"
- Project directed by Backaof (director of "A Tale of Thousand Stars" and "Bad Buddy", possible too that it's the Earth-Mix reunion series) - "Moonlight Chicken"
- Project starring Pong Nawat - "Oops! Mr. Superstar Hit on Me"
- Project starring Kat McIntosh - "The Three Gentlebros"
- Project starring Punpun Sutatta - "The Three Gentlebros"
- Project co-produced with Parbdee (team behind "The Gifted" and "F4 Thailand") - "UMG", "Good Old Days" and "You are My Favorite"
- Project co-produced with Trasher Bangkok (team behind "Friend Zone", "3 Will be Free" and the upcoming dramas "The Player" and "Mama Gogo") - "The Warp Effect", "Never Let Me Go", "Midnight Motel", "Moonlight Chicken" and "Dirty Laundry"