❤️[GMMTV / Parbdee] F4 Thailand : Bright Vachirawit / Win Metawin / Dew Jirawat / Nani Hirunkit / Tu Tontawan

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
And hello, Bright has been acting in straight roles before (albeit mostly supporting ones). 2gether is his first and these fans are now being territorial about his next steps.

For all we know, GMMTV already planned Bright to be part of this project but they needed to test the waters (and gain him fans) with 2gether. I myself didn't expect it to be phenomenal (somewhat thanks to this pandemic).
I'm hoping that lakorns will be popular overseas regardless of genre just like K-Dramas. We can only dream...

I try to avoid reading comment section because it is getting annoying and toxic.

sarNie Adult
It would be nice if GMMTV gains more fans overseas. But lakorn production companies should not be pressured to please demanding fans. How will the actors and actresses grow if they will be typecasted in a single genre? I watch lakorns of any type except BL (because of immature fans and I'm not yet comfortable watching BL). Some fans have the audacity to say that it's too early for BrightWin to be in a different lakorn. Assuming that they are both straight, they need to stop being delusional.
lol don't listen to demanding fans. 99.999% they'll watch it anyway if it's good and their bias is in it. The guys will definitely NOT grow if they keep getting BL roles and/or keep playing as a couple. No other stories would look at them.

With their rise in popularity, it's the perfect time to cast them in another role lol. Waiting and then putting this out later will just make the crazies louder because they've been waiting for them play together again or BL.

The only BL I've watched was Love Simon, and that was good. I'm hardly attracted to guys, so I don't know why I'd watch a cast full of guys unless there was a main girl.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
same... I'm not into it either. I'm a BL fan....i also watched loved Simon ans enjoyed it. Funny thing is is came out on my brother bday and he is gay hahaha.

I watched Boys over flower...was ok until ep 10....it was draggy...push..pull...constant misunderstanding. I ffw and finished for the 2nd coupling. I still watch the 2nd coupling scenes.

Tried the chinese? Version....didn't care for it

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I noticed how much GMM is promoting Win and Bright...idk if thats a good strategy to bring hype to this new show. 2gether is OVER! Move on!!!

sarNie Adult
Were the parents even a prominent part of the story? I watched the Japanese version a long time ago and can't recall anyone but the guys, the main girl, the girl the second lead guy had a crush on and the villain.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ At least the main p'ek's mom is prominent (and to a certain extent the n'ek's parents) because she's the main hindrance to the romance

I also see Willie and Cris Horwang being part of the GMMTV event. Looks like GMMTV is revving it up for 2021.

sarNie Adult
Oh that trailer actually looks really good. I didn't have high expectations for a remake from another country especially given how many times this has been done. The Japanese one will always have a special place in my heart lol. GMM must be pulling all the stops for this one. Prim got the 2nd lead female role here.

Not sure if GMM is trying to make a political statement or riding on the political climate in Thailand, but many of their dramas that's not about cheating has been about social class. Gifted, Bad Genius, etc

I'll avoid reading the Youtube comments section though. :facepalm:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I didn’t expect much either for this version but it looks good so far. I like how they made DMX more human-like. Not sure if they’re gonna keep him as very mean like all the other versions. I mean, I’m here for it but I’m fine with whatever too. lol The comments are always so annoying. People need to let these actors/actress do their work without being nasty to them or always bringing in old ships. I just hope that Bright and Win can move out from this stuff because it really doesn’t do their career much except for fame from the fans. More like in terms of receiving other types of work. Anyways, I’m quite excited for this version.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ It's kinda challenging to make this remake in this age of "appropriateness". I'm sure there'll be an outburst amongst certain segments in social media for the bullying scenes, especially if the production decides to make them intense.