❤️[GMMTV / Parbdee] F4 Thailand : Bright Vachirawit / Win Metawin / Dew Jirawat / Nani Hirunkit / Tu Tontawan

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
Mouse he is the one who play Vill's brother in Nhgo Jai now
, and he was a member of a thai Boy Band B.O.Y

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^^ He used to be in the boyband called "Blood of Youth" aka "B.O.Y." and was also in that swimming lakorn with Noona.

I'm sorry.. I can't take this drama seriously after seeing so many remakes.  I'll stick with Meteor Garden & Hana Yori Dango, because those two still gave me my favorite HuaZeLei/HanazawaRui characters :) ZaiZai & Shunnie :) :) :)

What's up with the Korean remakes... ahhhhhh.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Anonymous95 said:
@mmgjp312 I think Mo fits Jan Di perfectly. She can be made to look average and she has that stubborn and tough personality and vibe to her. She can definitely act that way too, as seen in her character in Koom Nang Kruan. She acted that way all the time towards Toomtam. As for the guys, if we're talking about Exact, I think Push (and maybe even Toomtam) are the only good choices for the main male character. Push has that tall Korean look though, so I think he would be the best fit as Jun Pyo. I don't know about the rest of F4 since Exact doesn't have a lot of actors. Any suggestions?

@xcinsationalx I think Charebelle would be good as Jan Di's friend. She's pretty and she has that bashful personality that Jan Di's friend had. Feel free to follow my IG for requests for the cast! :D I'm requesting for Push and Mo. :thumbsup:

Hmm.. I think...

Goo Jun Pyu = Push or Toomtam
Geum Jan Di = Mo (I guess)
Yoon Ji Hoo = maybe Guy because he can be a warm-hearted guy, and he's really underrated, so I would like to see him more :)
So Yi Jung = Singto (I want to see him more ^^ and I think he can fit this character)
Chu Ga Eul = Charabelle
Song Woo Bin = maybe Mouse haha I don't know lol

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Everyone, technically this is a manga and a remake of Chinese Meteor Garden and Japanese Hana Yori Dango. The version I liked the most is HYD of course. Though BOF is perfectly fine family drama with so many ridiculousness.

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
thst is my dream main cast

Goo Jun Pyo = Dj Push
Guem Jan Di = Mo monchanok or Pangko

Yoon Ji Hoo = Gang The Star or Ruj Suparuj ( for ruj I know it could not bevtrue but I hope so much that he will accept one lakorn someday..... and Ruj he really looks like kim hyun joong)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Pango would be a decent choice too. She seems too nice though. Lol. She fits nang'ek's friend better, in my opinion. Ruj or Kang for Ji Hoo would be good actually.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
The only k-remake I've seen was, Coffee Prince. It was okay. I liked it for the sheer fact that CP was my first kdrama and one of my beloved series. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
If Thai going remake korean drama , please do the real kisses too, I'm sure it was in the original.

fun

Expired Sarnie
It's not a Korean remake lol the original is Japanese.

Hana Yori Dongo is one of my all time favorite. If they are to remake, I hope it does not follow the Korean version and follow more closely with the Taiwanese version.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
OMG!!! Although I did skim thru "Meteor Garden (Chinese version)", but I did also watch the whole entire "Boys Over Flower (Korean version)". I honestly believe that it was very DRAGGING to watch it episodes to episodes. I'll still watch it cause I've watched three versions and read the manga too!!! So, I won't skip this version too even though I know I am going to just skim it thru. 

I wish, I wish, that they don't do (remake) of part 2!!!! Amnesia (loss memory) is a BIG TURN OFF FOR ME!!! And part 2 is exactly what it was about for part two!!! (Although every version I've watched [I think the manga didn't have part 2] did have part 2) Because of "amnesia" in K-dramas, I dislike watching them and only K-dramas that does not have "amnesia" in it that I will watch.

Since they are making remakes of Korean (popular) dramas, I wish and want them to make a thai version of "My Girl"!!!! If anyone haven't seen it, I TOTALLY RECOMMEND IT!!! 

sarN

sarNie Granny
O yeah I forgot it was base on the japanese manga ! I love the Chinese version the most , sorry Korean but I have to goes with the 2000 because the main guy was adorable but couldn't act loll but I learn to accept his flaw.

fun

Expired Sarnie
sarN said:
O yeah I forgot it was base on the japanese manga ! I love the Chinese version the most , sorry Korean but I have to goes with the 2000 because the main guy was adorable but couldn't act loll but I learn to accept his flaw.
Haha that's what I loved about the Taiwanese version. I rewatched it about 3 years ago and the feel of the drama is just super corny. Still love it though. Jerry and the rest of the other F4 members has improved since then.