Gnuern Rissaya (PauJinJong/HM)

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Poo's ok, she's not the worst actress out there but she's not going to win any awards for sure. Besides she's pretty enough. But a business woman? That's what I hate about lakorns, they don't seem to have any concept of casting. Like Oak Torranee that had a 20yr old playing mom to a 17 year old. I mean would you cast a 40 year old man that's balding and had a beer gut to play a hot college football star?
OMG!! So true, most lakorns don't cast good people to play the roles. That bothers me also. I mean i know people like to see their favorites play the lead but their roles should suit them as well. I am one of those people who like my favorites to pair up with each other but sometimes you just got to cast people that actually can act accordingly.

But anyways, Poo looks very young to be n'ek next to Por. Although, her acting is improving so i guess, we'll just have to wait and see.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Phor's a great actor....he's just on a lot that's the problem...lol...:)

Poo I like her didn't like her before but saw her on Wan Wun the show and her personality just shines...so cute and funny.

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
i know.. its so amazing for a new actress like poo to pair up with the top p'eks like an instant.. i guess they really want poo to rise up really fast..

thuy

sarNie Egg
Maybe they want her to rise up fast.....but in any case, I love Por!!! I find him so hot!!!

Do you remember Prissana with Tik and Taya? She was around 14 or 15, when she played this role. I found her a bit too young to play this role.

thuy said:
Maybe they want her to rise up fast.....but in any case, I love Por!!! I find him so hot!!!

Do you remember Prissana with Tik and Taya? She was around 14 or 15, when she played this role. I found her a bit too young to play this role.
[post="150546"][/post]​

do you have a picture from that lakorn, Thuy? well, i can't wait to watch this! poo has a great personality and even though she didn't start off strong, her acting is really improving... ^_^

does anyone know when this is going to air??? i've heard about it for so long, but it just never seems to air... :huh:

thuy

sarNie Egg
thai-lakorn-fan-forever said:
do you have a picture from that lakorn, Thuy? well, i can't wait to watch this! poo has a great personality and even though she didn't start off strong, her acting is really improving... ^_^

does anyone know when this is going to air??? i've heard about it for so long, but it just never seems to air... :huh:
[post="165814"][/post]​
Hi thai-lakorn-fan

Look up the lakorn database, there is thread on Prissana, where you can find some pictures.

Thuy

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i can't wait to see this la korn. i like Jib Keetapat. i only want to watch her. i miss her a lot. she has been gone for a long time. i'm happy it's finally going to air on Jan 2 2007, i don't like Poo priya either. her acting isn't good.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
yes 3 more days until this airs!!!! i cannot wait. it looks so good and I hope it will be as good as it looks. Right now this is the only lakorn I am looking forward to airing!!!! :)

tang071

sarNie Elites
Nguern Rissaya
airing January 2 after Parakit Pichit Dokfah
timeslot: monday-tuesday @ 8:25 pm
actors: Por Nattawoot Skidjai and Poo Praiya Suandokmai

wallpaper:

RIP Aof. luckily, we get to watch his lakorn even after he has died. too bad he didnt get to see the success of this lakorn.

calla

sarNie Adult
omg.......this is the last lakorn that Off did before he die.
i'm sure will be watching thid one....in a memory of him.

lolz....how come he so evil in this lakorn...look at Por and Poo....looks like they are gonna be suffer alot.