Gnuern Rissaya (PauJinJong/HM)

numfon

sarNie Adult
eeey.. i'm actually hooked. haha i'm still curious about Charlie's alhzeimer, though. and i think Charlie will suffer from some type of disease too, right? >_< would 'Ah Thou make her die? hurhur

NiTha

sarNie Adult
^What, n'ek will suffer from a disease? I hope not but that would make sense because of the ending previews, they look really sad. I wonder why they're after her.

Today's episode was kind of funny well the part where Poh dreamt of her being revealed as a girl. I just want her to transform into a girl already. Looks like they will find out in the next episode.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Episode 2: is funny and cute. Klom got jealous that Jib act close and is worry about Poo. hehehe. i feel sorry for him too. she act too worry about Poo. i wonder when did Jib and Poo see eachother before. they both said they feel like they met before but don't remember when. are they related in some way? maybe half sisters? i don't know. just taking a guess. i can't wait for next part. getting good. will Poh know Poo is a girl? but my guess would be he still won't know yet that she's a girl.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Can't wait to see Episode 2. This lakorn is so good! I hope the lakorn doesn't drag out the part that she's a girl. It would be cuter if Yai finds out soon that Charlie really is a girl.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Did Uff finish this lakorn before he passed? It's comibination of sad and creepy....after knowing that he died but see him in lakorn(s). I don't know.....I wouldn't want to watch this lakorn by myself.

cecilia

Staff member
^moilee, you're hilarious..
just dont' think of it that way...i did..i feel bad though cuz i see him and can't believe that he's gone far far away..:(..

back to charlies...man i thought por found out when he have the dream..LOL..it sure look real..only if he trust his instant than i dont' have to wait in participation on when will he find out ...

btw..the ending seem like he's gonna expose charlies' identity..sooon..i just can't wait...lol..oh..the thing that crack me up is when he act like he can do weightlifting and end up injure his back..LOL..what a dumb playboy..LOL

slee00

sarNie Adult
Did Uff finish this lakorn before he passed? It's comibination of sad and creepy....after knowing that he died but see him in lakorn(s). I don't know.....I wouldn't want to watch this lakorn by myself.

OK So I have been so busy....how did Uff died? AND WHEN??? He was so good an actor! He could really play a bad guy! TELL ME HOW HE DIES PLEASE!

moilee

sarNie Adult
slee00,

Where have you been? The news were all over. If you go to Thai's forum and click on pages 2 (all details were mentioned). He had this asthma and had this heart attack. The news came on Nov. 15 and said he died on that day in his apartment or condo. Even now....it's sad.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Just finished watching episode 2. Can't wait to see the next episode! Does anyone know how often this lakorn airs?

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
it airs twice a week..monday and tuesday..i'm like in love with this lakorn right now!!!
Oh, okay. Thanks! Yeah, me too. Totally loving this lakorn right now! One of my favorites. I like this lakorn and Jao Ying Kor Taan a lot right now!!! Both are very exciting!!!

shubby

sarNie Adult
when is Poh gonna know that she's a gurl hehehe..i can't wait..somehow i thought that the lakorn itself is good and the plot is also good..but i want to know more about Poo..what happen to her?? and who is her mom? and is that guy really her dad or what?

slee00

sarNie Adult
slee00,

Where have you been? The news were all over. If you go to Thai's forum and click on pages 2 (all details were mentioned). He had this asthma and had this heart attack. The news came on Nov. 15 and said he died on that day in his apartment or condo. Even now....it's sad.

Thanks so much Moilee!!! you are right I have been away! Oh I am soooooooo sad now! I always love it when he is in the lakorn! He is sooo good as the BAD guy!!!!!! He made the lakorn fun !!! Shall miss him in screen!!! I told my cuz about his death...my cuz was so sad because my cuz loved him in Tailey Jai....He watched it 5 times! He will be watching " Gnern Rissaya" for Uff too!!!

tang071

sarNie Elites
so good. poh finds out that poo is actually a girl after seeing her bra strap from a fencing accident. lol its funny cuz ppl will think that poh is gay. it was cute how he's all protective of her and has this sudden interest in her. he says that he only wants her to act like a girl in front of him. they have to change their wording from "pom" to "chun" or "krup" to "ka" and "neigh" to "ter." he has her sit on his lap when he teaches her how to drive but then the housekeeper sees. aww poh already likes poo and is so protective of her with other guys even his friends. poo moves out and into off's house. the lady that was trapped in off's house is actually poo's mother (she's mart's mom in sao pern jao sanae i think). poo's name is actually "chao-walee" and not "cha-lee" or "charlie."

i think that poo and jib k. went to international school together. how did she get amnesia and when? maybe danai really isnt her dad. who's that old guy in the picture at off's house? off's dad? but that guy taught poo how to horseback ride. i think he would be too old to be poo's dad though. it seems like off knows that poo is a girl, i dunno....

tall_one

sarNie Egg
off does knoe that charlie is a gurl from the moment he met her cuz u cud tell because he's so polite to her n the way he talks he never talked to her as a guy wud talk to another guy...n at the end of the epi he's the one who told charlie wat her real name was. n if u listened to the part where he was talking to the mom he was like i found ur daughter..."i'm gonna repay u both for all that u guys did to me." *um i think that charlie used 2 live on off's ranch cuz her grandpa owned it n off probably was her grandpa's helper or sumthing he probably wooed poo's mom she fell for him but then i guess eventually he started becoming abusive ....i also think danai is not charlie's real father, he probably worked on off's ranch as his helper or sumthing...dani probably realized that he was torturing charlie and her mother so he helped charlie escape...gave her a new a identity so that off would never find her and told her that she was his daughter. oh yea and i also think that off was giving poo shots to make her lose her memory cuz she probably fought bak wen she was well aware of his actions....that's y she freaked out so badly wen she met poh's friend who's a doctor...cuz she thought that they were gonna give her a shot....but rite now since she doesn't quite remember she's starting to become drawn to off because wen she's near him and near his house and his ranch more memories come bak to her. * everything in the astricks r my interpretations thus far...ish not the actual summary we'll just have to stay tuned and see what the actual story is. so far it's really gud!

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Here's my interpretation. I think we all are thinking the same things right now.

I haven't seen episode 3 so my interpretation might change after I watch it tonight. Anyway, here's what I think so far.

I think Pleow's (don't know her real name) mom has something to do with the whole situation. Poo's dad was probably the husband that she got rid of. Remember how her current husband keeps talking about that in episode 2? You can tell that Poo is scared of going to the doctor, so something bad must have happened to her. I agree with tall_one that maybe she was given shots to make her lose her memory. Since Danai was a great lawyer, he was probably working on the case and got too involved and knew too much so that's why the bad guys wanted him dead. I think Off knows Poo 'cause when he saw her, he acted like he knew her. From her flashbacks, her mom called Chawalee. But I think Danai gave her the name Charlie so she can pretend to be a guy to hide her identity. I think the guy that works at Poh's ranch is Poo's dad. This is what I think so far. I can't wait to see episode 3 tonight!!!! I love lakorns like this! So mysterious and suspenseful. Keeps you wanting more and more.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Guys and Gals I need help with the translation of the title...please write the title phoenetically cause I don't know how this lakorn is pronounced and what it means...help? Also I loooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeee this lakorn...Poh is soooooo cute in this lakorn and from the opening credits it seems like they will be sweet together.

natty

Chubs
i'm with tye.. danai is the family's lawyer. her mother probably found out that off was going to either kill both of them and take over the asset or force himself on poo, making her his wife then take over her asset that way.. cus remember in the preview he said that he will be the one who will replay everything to make her remember again.. so after the mother found out, she begged danai to take poo and hide her in a place where no one will find her... as for her memory lost, it could be due to when off was going to either kill her or her mother...