Go Soo

kiss_me

sarNie Egg
this guy is sooo HOT... does anybody have any picture or know any sites about him.... here is a picha of him...

blueblue

sarNie Egg
go soo... is he the same guy as ko su in the movie "some." i saw it on the aznv.tv website. you log on and stream the movie. i like the movie a lot and i thought he was hot and did a good job in portraying a detective. :)

kiss_me said:
this guy is sooo HOT... does anybody have any picture or know any sites about him.... here is a picha of him...

[post="59462"][/post]​
WOW! :shocked: Are you sure? Gosh i didnt think he look all that in green rose, but he was a pretty good actor i had to buy the drama. but dang that must of been a young pic of him or somethign... kekeke... There are so many that all look alike... kekkee... He is so cute in that pic you posted thou... ^_^

Mae

sarNie Adult
I LOVE this man...I loved him in Green Rose..he's soooo handsome..he played a great role in Green Rose...he's definitely a superb actor...Love him lots...GREAT actor...I can't wait for Marry a Millionaire to come out so i can buy it....

kiss_me

sarNie Egg
Mae said:
I LOVE this man...I loved him in Green Rose..he's soooo handsome..he played a great role in Green Rose...he's definitely a superb actor...Love him lots...GREAT actor...I can't wait for Marry a Millionaire to come out so i can buy it....
[post="60398"][/post]​
IS THIS HIS NEW MOVIE OR SERIES?... IS IT COMING OUT IN '06?

Mae

sarNie Adult
He just won the 2005 BEST ACTOR award for his tv series Green Rose...YAY...He deserves it..and if anyone hasn't seen Green Rose yet, I highly recommend it....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
EY, gO SOO WAS IN "mARRY A MILLIONAIRE" 2...

HAVEN'T SEEN GREEN rOSE THOUGH.. BUT GONNA... :)

HE WAS HOTT IN "MARRY A MILLIONAIRE"... WHEN HE WAS IN PARIS.. I LIKE THE WAY THEY DRESS HIM. KUTE ASS!!! :)

Mae

sarNie Adult
You ought to watch Green Rose if you haven't seen it...It's sooo much better than Marry a Millionaire...oh Green Rose, I've watched it nearly 100 times...even got my mom and her friends addicted to the drama because it's soo good and sad all together...

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
HEre is site about him..

http://kosoo.isgre.at/

i love him too....He did such a great job portray his role...i cried along with him...so hot hot hot hot hot....

he has other drama but they are older......but GREEN ROSE is the best....he was the sHINY STAR in this drama.....love him...