Golf-Mike, Peak,Toey: We Are Clever

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Again, I don't know which is Golf and which is Mike... I like the one with the blondish-red. he reminds me of Light and L mixed hahaha

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
woah! what happened to mikes hair! haha :) golf is still hot like always :] so sad i'm not watching their lakorn.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I happen to think Golf is more cuter because he has a more masculine face. No offense but Mike looks too girly. He looks so much like Cheer.

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
I happen to think Golf is more cuter because he has a more masculine face. No offense but Mike looks too girly. He looks so much like Cheer.
Oh my god, I totally agree with you ! 300% ! Mike isn't ugly at all :) and I understand that girls find him hot, but he looks too girly to me, and I do think he sometimes looks like Cheer too. As for Golf, he's... hawt... very very hawt :wub:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
It took me a while to know who Golf & Mike was too, But a very cute shoot of the cast..
Took me a month to know them. :lol: For me, I found that Golf is cute and HOTT . Mike seem to be girly. That how I know the different. :lol:

Susie

sarNie Adult
golf&mike aren't brothers rite?? they're hipsters. i can never tell the difference between the 2. lmao