GoMin

KwanFah2

sarNie Egg
hey im watching the old version of Gomin, and I was wondering whos the older older brother of Gomin.
is it Gomon or Gomae (guy who played gnoi Suriyawongtawun in GPJS)
also why does Gomon dislike Gomin? he always seems reluctant to help Gomae and Gomin.

Phon

sarNie Adult
the father likes gomon he dislike gomin becuase he cuases alot of problem. but after gomin help him he started to like him but to late gomin ran away and live with the reusri and grew up there.

KwanFah2

sarNie Egg
i see why gomon turned all bad now haha, i dont think he did in the new version...did he? chatree seemed like he didnt stay in the lakorn very long :[

Phon

sarNie Adult
i see why gomon turned all bad now haha, i dont think he did in the new version...did he? chatree seemed like he didnt stay in the lakorn very long :[

What I heard was chatree was sick he was sappose to come back after he died but he got sick so they took that time and promoted a new pra ake which was that guy from gropetch 7 see. But my other thai friend said they used chatree in the begining to help promote the gro petch 7 see guy since chatree is already a hit and the new guy was new. I dont know there was 2 story to why he didnt come back after he died.

KwanFah2

sarNie Egg
What I heard was chatree was sick he was sappose to come back after he died but he got sick so they took that time and promoted a new pra ake which was that guy from gropetch 7 see. But my other thai friend said they used chatree in the begining to help promote the gro petch 7 see guy since chatree is already a hit and the new guy was new. I dont know there was 2 story to why he didnt come back after he died.
oh i see...that makes me wonder which one is true now lol but chatree did a good job with his role anyway, at least i got to see him lol.

Phon

sarNie Adult
oh i see...that makes me wonder which one is true now lol but chatree did a good job with his role anyway, at least i got to see him lol.

yea alot people were disappointed he didnt come back. I know my parents were he didnt really like the guy that came in after him. But some people said they liked the second guy more becuase chatree was to calm. i think what they ment was he didnt fool around with the nag ake and he didnt talk much he was seriouse. I know how some people love it when pra ake nang ake mess around they think its cute but to me it take up time. they argue to much when that happen and the lakorn will drag. and if thier to much in love the movie will turn out to be like the new pra tinawong with phone and cartoon lol.

KwanFah2

sarNie Egg
the little boy who played as the younger Gomin did he play in a lot of boran back then? cause it seem like he always play a pra ek part then he grows up and then its Chatree lol.

Phon

sarNie Adult
the little boy who played as the younger Gomin did he play in a lot of boran back then? cause it seem like he always play a pra ek part then he grows up and then its Chatree lol.

well thats the clue back then if you see that kid you know its gonna be chatree. lol back then we had no computer and didnt know about thai entertainment news so we dont know who the pra ake is. If I new about the news I would record all the interviews lol. I think this kid was also the little rahu in tep 3 radu old version and that also grew up and became chatree.

Phon

sarNie Adult
was he popular also like chatree?? lol hes a good actor!

you mean the little boy that play as chatree in every lakorn? I dont know I know that one kid in lakorn puenban is popular his name is boy he was the kid in the old singhagraipope and kwanfanadum and jindasamoot and pra tinawong son back then. he ahd alot lakorn for a little kid.

Phon

sarNie Adult
oh not for me though i pick chatree and the guy who replace him after he died. they look like mens. lol

510_laos_gal

sarNie Egg
gomins dad he likes gomin its just that gomin think he dislike him because hes not seding him to lean the things that his brothers do