GOONG season 2!!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Se7en in goong 2??!! as the LEAD!!!AHHHHHHHHHHH DIES!! I always dream of him acting!! YAY!! my wish came true!! i know he will rock in acting!!!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Tho i like the old cast better but.. Se7en makes up for it!! :wub:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Cant wait!!! YIIPEEE!!! :yahoo:

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
i think that park shin hye look more like yoo eun hye and i think she is prettier than the other girl
why didn't they let her play the lead

crazie_me

sarNie Egg
sad..i really like the cast in goong 1....but damn if park shin hye is in goong 2 at least give her the main lead....i mean she's a good actress...and i want lee wan to be the main lead too .....so lee wan and park shin hye can be together...haha..but i guess it aint gonna happen for me...sad..=(

max

sarNie Elites
Aww! I just finished watching the first one, and I really like the cast! I want the cast to be the same, sad =(

babylakorn

sarNie Egg
I don't know after reading about it, i'm not sure if i will watch another 20+ eps of this one. I like how they left it and it was enough for me. I'm just afraid it might ruien the first one.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
wow i was so excited about goong 2 when the first one ended in spring...but gosh a new cast...what about all the questions we were left with. then again, these producers are pros. i think they'll be able to wrap up all our questions in episode one...and i think once we see se7en we may just forget about goong 1. even though i'm a bit disappointed about the original cast not coming back, i think i'll get over it. i mean the truth is i was wondering how they'd continue the story w/o it getting too draggy...i mean what other problems would come between shin and cg...that may get tiring...so the idea of "prince hours" has a nice ring to it too. yup total role reversal...how does a guy adjust to life in the palace...huh pretty clever on the PD's part...new people, new problems...why not...i say good bye and good riddance to the old cast and look w/ great and renewed anticipation for the new goong 2. so, i guess i don't want to be mean, but to the old cast i mean they got to know that they may have isolated their fans a bit...but whatever i didn't follow what any of them did after goong...sorry if it sounds mean...but hey i'm a fan entitled to my opinions...so here's to goong 2 may it be better than the first!

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Here is the Cast.. hahah im so excited.. se7en acting.. dope...

OH MY GOD! Park Shin isnt even the nang ek? i'm so disappointed...THE STORYLINE IS DIFFERENT! I THOUGHT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A FREAKN SEQUEL! NOT THIS! Darn. I dont think i wanna watch it...i wanted to see if eun hye would get preggie..not a new storyline, plot, bleh bleh bleh...VERY DISAPPOINTED AT MBC or whoever! :arrg:

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
I'm excited to see my lovely hubbie Se7en of course. :p Though I wish PSH were the lead. Saw a clip of the girl who's the lead and her nose bugs the shhh out of me.

And hopefully the series is only 16 episodes since more than that is too long for me. :lol:

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
OMG OMG HAVEN'T BEEN IN THE KOREAN SECT. LIKE FOREVER!!! AND OMG I WASN'T PLANNING ON WATCHING GOONG 2 BUT NOW THAT SE7EN IS IN IT HAHAHA IM SOOOOO WATCHING IT I LOVE SE7EN AYAAAHH >.<

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
I'm a little disapointed that they change the cast. I hope se7en will make up for this lost.

galygal

sarNie Egg
ha!!
ii can't wait!!
i don't care who's the main charater now..
as long as their good looking, and talented!!
and also...the story line is so good!!
<3
oh thanx for posting...Suritha..hahahha..its cheyna!!
ii didn't know you were a member here too!!^^

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
se7en in goong 2? i think the cast of the first one's much better... i like Joon Jihoon...lol...in the cast of the second one, i only like se7en lol....