graduating after being there at 1998

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
yeah ive been there from 1998 till 2009 lol imma miss that place so ya i guess its called graduating as i now go to another country to study lol

dfemc

sarNie Adult
u've finally made it nong ICE, congratulations n wish u only the best. tung jai rien & have the time of ur life.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Yep! Congrats yo! 2009 Mofos are HOTTTTT. =)
Good luck with the next step Ice.

Oh yeah, happy extra-late birthday!

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone!

aha not too late on ther bday there joey :p

imma study in UK love it there aha im there mostly when i have skool breaks lol

ijohn

sarNie Adult
Congratulations JJ the worlds been waiting for you, may the mountain top you stand on now after a long journey allow you the wisdom of seeing your future and enjoying further joys in continuing your education, it will not be easy the road ahead but the best life has in store for your future will be rewarding dear friend, i honestly hope you have the fortune of meeting many new friends that see what a wonderful girl and friend you are and can be to those you've yet to encounter, you are special in your achievements so far, good luck with many more accomplishments to come JJ...

;) :) :) :) :)

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
hey thanks u p'john :)

thank u p'ning and thanks to karen also :)

haha aikoden ur right :D haha! cant waiiiiiiiit!

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
project 3 nan

my last project with school, was a project to nan school, the kids are very well behaved and loves having us back for 3rd year in a row. there is like students from 3-18 all in one class.... not sure how that works out but yeah....

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
oh wow.... congrats nong'ICE..... Goodluck with life and like what p'D says.... Tung jai rien in the UK okay.....

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
thank u :) i have some more lol, i didnt have time to upload them when i did the others, busy busy 555

some pic leaving day at school