[GTH] Namthaa Kammathep The Series (GTH)

sarN

sarNie Granny
The ending was a bit sad !! I like how psan is lock up HAHAHA it funny & sad in a way b/c that reality but in lakorn the n'ek always fall for her tormentor (p'ek in JLR) overall it was good , I love the parody & sarcasm ^^^ wish for a part 2

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Awww this has really ended. One of my favs this year. Found it funny how Cholee is the only real person in here, instead of forgiving him she called the cops on him, future lakorn a should take notes hehe. The ending was perfect, Mor Matt and Pailins scene was cute and loved the baby bump. Chawee is so handsome and cute as a family man. Love love this, glad I gave it a try.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Well for a parody lakorn I'm quite shocked at the direction they had with the ending. Talk about a reality check. Pisarn going to jail, n'ek can't forgive and forget, Pailin never finding her real family. This lakorn ended more realistically than most lakorns which is shocking considering this is a hardcore comedy and parody. I'm a little disappointed that this lakorn couldn't fully emerse itself into being a full on parody but I enjoyed all that it provided me. I feel bad for Khun Ying Ya, all that scheming and it got her nothing in the end, it's super sad how she was all alone in her room. Chawee and Araya have the cutest ending ever, the I love you's at the hospital and their baby (how come real lakorns that are longer never have enough time for this?) and Mor Matt and Pailin living together. To sum it up, loved this lakorn, everyone was perfect in their respective roles. A must rewatch in the future.

The bloopers episode, I wish there were more bloopers rather than watching the writers discuss the bloopers. The rape behind the scenes was hilarious. Sunny is so cute.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This is one of the few lakorn I enjoyed watching from beginning to end! Love everything about it!