[GTH] Namthaa Kammathep The Series (GTH)

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Hahahaha I went back and screenshotted this just for you guys...the makeup stains were hilarious, finally someone pointed out that why do they always wear makeup to sleep "maan saak maaii ookk!" (can't wash it out) Hehe love the maids commentaries in here and how it show their struggles with the chores.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
x0unerthanlater said:
Reading the comments makes me want to watch this. I love a good comedy. 
Watch it! It's pretty hilarious. I laughed in every single episode. I watched the whole 8 episodes in one go. I do not regret it. lol I'm glad I gave this lakorn a chance. I've been starring at the title since it aired and never once check out this thread until last night. Hahha. :) It's so funny because it's so stupid. Stupid as in Stupid-good. lol

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
it's so stupid in a funny way lool and i thought it was hilarious how they're pointing out all the stuff that viewers like us would've criticize in other lakorns xD 

chief_lim

sarNie Egg
should go watch....even people like me who dun understand thai enjoyed this....

yay...today is fri....1 more day to this drama...

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
roselovesice said:
Watch it! It's pretty hilarious. I laughed in every single episode. I watched the whole 8 episodes in one go. I do not regret it. lol I'm glad I gave this lakorn a chance. I've been starring at the title since it aired and never once check out this thread until last night. Hahha. :) It's so funny because it's so stupid. Stupid as in Stupid-good. lol

I will start this then. Thanks! It does sound like everyone is enjoying this.

roselovesice

x0unerthanlater said:

I will start this then. Thanks! It does sound like everyone is enjoying this.
Sounds good then! Forgive me if you don't enjoy it or find it as funny as I said! lol :p

I wish this was a real lakorn instead of a parody lakorn though. It literally has like everything I want in a lakorn so far, at least I think so. Hahhaha! I can't for tomorrow's episode. :D

roselovesice

Hahha I loved the part where Chawee tucked in his shirt and all when they came back after a night out together. lol Today's episode was okay. Not too bad. It had it's sentimental moments. Sunny is just too handsome. Haha. I love his facial expressions. He never fails to make me laugh. 

Lolly

sarNie Egg
Ikr when he tucked in his shirt, it was funny how he jump and then pull his pants up. omg the next ep is gonna be funny when she said the picture is dee dee then got slap!!!

roselovesice

I just had to make one. Haha. It's really simple and short. I wish I was super good like a lot of the members here on AF or just in YT on general. lol The beginning is weird. Forgive me. Haha. I got lazy and just didn't feel like fixing the beginning, beginning part. Hehe. :p Enjoy! 

Watch in HD! :D
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c85qJo7WiUM[/media]

hentram

sarNie Hatchling
roselovesice said:
I just had to make one. Haha. It's really simple and short. I wish I was super good like a lot of the members on AF or just in YT in general. lol The beginning is weird. Forgive me. Haha. I got lazy and just didn't feel like fixing the beginning, beginning part. Hehe. :p Enjoy! 

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c85qJo7WiUM[/media]
can u please make it long, really love the song. thanks

chief_lim

sarNie Egg
roselovesice said:
I just had to make one. Haha. It's really simple and short. I wish I was super good like a lot of the members here on AF or just in YT on general. lol The beginning is weird. Forgive me. Haha. I got lazy and just didn't feel like fixing the beginning, beginning part. Hehe. :p Enjoy! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c85qJo7WiUM

well done
ya make it longer....

Kim123

sarNie Adult
KInda off topic: I was watching Bangkok Traffic Love Story the other day and i remember in the movie, the family was watching a drama and it think it is similar to drama like character was Chawee, Deedee and Araya. But i think its different storyline however it reminded me of this drama.

Anyways, I wonder will Araya become pregnant? Does anyone know? I'm curious :scratchhead2:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
You know what, I think I'm a little disappointed that there was so no R lol. Sunny and Pattie are seriously too cute together even though it was like 10 secs of them holding hands and looking at the scenery. So funny how Chawee tucked in his shirt when he got home rather than at the shack and the big display to Deedee that he was with Araya. If lakorn typicalities will ensue further I take it as this happiness for our pra'nang is not going to very last long, Chawee is going to believe something or do something stupid (yet again) and I hope it's hilarious! I'm going to be quite disappointed if Araya does not get pregnant, they HAVE to explore that, they just have to. The Chulee and Pisarn plot is ingenious LOL, he mistook her just by the floppy hat and the photograph holding, totally channelling Khun Harit ahaha. I'm a little sad there was so little Mor Matt this week, he's the best part of the show (aside from Chawee) with his fear of touches, girlish behaviour and of course his crying. I wish this was put in a more regular format with 120 mins, 10-13 episodes, 40 minutes hardly fits squat. 3 more episodes left, I'm going to miss this lakorn immensely. 

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
the way they air this lakorn has got to be the dumbest way possible...itz show only once a week, and really, if u think about it, only has like 30 mins of true air time in each episode.  cuz i dont count the previews and opening/closing theme songs as part of the showing.  so annoyed...