Guess This Lakorn Game!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
n'ek is from a rich family, and she gets 'betrothed' to pra'ek while she is studying overseas...

pra'ek is a doctor named pbalum...

n'ek has a falang boyfriend named pierre...

pra'ek's mom is 'kem' (stngy) but is looking for a new cook who will work for very little pay...

n'ek decides to disguise herself to go into the house as the cook because she thinks this family and pra'ek has bad intentions and is trying to marry her for her family's money

pra'ek gets suspicious about the 'new cook' who is n'ek so he keeps a close eye on her...

one time, he followed her all the way back into her room and saw her undress revealing that she is not black, but fair skinned so he gets so pissed, he rawrs her...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
n'ek is a twin where she is considered the brains and her sister the beauty...

her parents own a rose farm...

n'ek sister goes into the city to get a career while n'ek is studying abroad...

n'ek sister falls for a married man who is a sleez-ball, but he is pra'ek's uncle...

n'ek sister commits suicide while pregnant, and n'ek comes back to get revenge by making pra'eks uncle fall for her (cuz he thinks she is her sister)...

pra'ek loves n'ek, but rawrs her bc of misunderstandings...

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
n'ek is a twin where she is considered the brains and her sister the beauty...

her parents own a rose farm...

n'ek sister goes into the city to get a career while n'ek is studying abroad...

n'ek sister falls for a married man who is a sleez-ball, but he is pra'ek's uncle...

n'ek sister commits suicide while pregnant, and n'ek comes back to get revenge by making pra'eks uncle fall for her (cuz he thinks she is her sister)...

pra'ek loves n'ek, but rawrs her bc of misunderstandings...
Rang ngao with ken and ann

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Nek is famous actress...one night she got drunk and accidentally hit pek fiancée while driving...the fiancée dies... They hate each other cuz pek thinks nek sleep around cuz she has many suitors and they include her stepdad that like her and he tried to r her but never work...even the director of her lakorns like her even though the director is married...

Eventually as a punishment nek agrees to sleep with pek...so she goes over to his house but while there nek tries to kill herself with a gun...

Also nek does not know how to swim...at the end she gets pregnant with pek child...he asks if it is his but she denies it...at the end...she won the best actress award for the role she played but she wasn't there to accept it cuz she with her mom on an island...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
n'ek is from a rich family, and she gets 'betrothed' to pra'ek while she is studying overseas...

pra'ek is a doctor named pbalum...

n'ek has a falang boyfriend named pierre...

pra'ek's mom is 'kem' (stngy) but is looking for a new cook who will work for very little pay...

n'ek decides to disguise herself to go into the house as the cook because she thinks this family and pra'ek has bad intentions and is trying to marry her for her family's money

pra'ek gets suspicious about the 'new cook' who is n'ek so he keeps a close eye on her...

one time, he followed her all the way back into her room and saw her undress revealing that she is not black, but fair skinned so he gets so pissed, he rawrs her...
Mae Krua Khon Mai

Pra'ek studies spirits and supernatural events.
He has a fortune-telling father, and a little sister who is always in Halloween customs
He has a fiance but doesn't want to get marry yet
so he runs off to further his studies, and rents a little house by
the waterfalls where their have been rumors that the place was haunted
by a vicious ghost,
There he meets nang'ek, and she helps him with the study of the dead

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
P’ek’s father is a hotel owner & he does not get along with him.

P’ek’s girlfriend cheated on him.

N’ek has a cheating boyfriend.

N’ek works at the hotel restaurant.

The first time they met, he kissed her on the cheeks just to taunt his father.

P’ek’s father sends him abroad to learn about Hotel Management.

N’ek leaves to study cooking after breaking up with her boyfriend.

Big hint: P'ek is allergic to chocolate.
Hua Jai Chocolate

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
one of my favorites and this one should be easy...

N'ek finds her husband cheating on her so she runs away to her father's home.
N'ek sleeps in an old bed she finds in her dad's home and travels back in time to meet P'ek.
N'ek and P'ek falls in love because P'ek has been dreaming about her even before she arrives.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
one of my favorites and this one should be easy...

N'ek finds her husband cheating on her so she runs away to her father's home.
N'ek sleeps in an old bed she finds in her dad's home and travels back in time to meet P'ek.
N'ek and P'ek falls in love because P'ek has been dreaming about her even before she arrives.
Buang Bunjathorn

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Nek is famous actress...one night she got drunk and accidentally hit pek fiancée while driving...the fiancée dies... They hate each other cuz pek thinks nek sleep around cuz she has many suitors and they include her stepdad that like her and he tried to r her but never work...even the director of her lakorns like her even though the director is married...

Eventually as a punishment nek agrees to sleep with pek...so she goes over to his house but while there nek tries to kill herself with a gun...

Also nek does not know how to swim...at the end she gets pregnant with pek child...he asks if it is his but she denies it...at the end...she won the best actress award for the role she played but she wasn't there to accept it cuz she with her mom on an island...
Is it that Johnny and Jariya lakorn, Kleun Cheewit?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This one should be easy

N'ek is a reporter.
P'ek is a rich business man who looks down on n'ek.
P'ek's crazy mom likes the n'ek and makes P'ek marry N'ek.
P'ek rawrs n'ek on their honeymoon because they argued about N'ek marrying him for money and stuff.
N'ek's sister is P'ek's girlfriend's, father's mistress. She gets pregnant and later loses the baby.
N'ek gets pregnant as well.
In the end, n'ek and p'ek are shown playing with their baby and the p'ek's mother does her famous "jop" line.

cecilia

Staff member
This one should be easy

N'ek is a reporter.
P'ek is a rich business man who looks down on n'ek.
P'ek's crazy mom likes the n'ek and makes P'ek marry N'ek.
P'ek rawrs n'ek on their honeymoon because they argued about N'ek marrying him for money and stuff.
N'ek's sister is P'ek's girlfriend's, father's mistress. She gets pregnant and later loses the baby.
N'ek gets pregnant as well.
In the end, n'ek and p'ek are shown playing with their baby and the p'ek's mother does her famous "jop" line.
How can i forget this?
Khun Mae mai pluerm when Kawee disobey her
khun mae pluerm n'Nee only

king kor rang kang kor rang of Oil/Kwan :wub:

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Ka Neung Ha with Ning and Patson? I really enjoyed Ning and Patson together. Still hope they would reunite.
Correct!

Tookta, do you prefer us to click 'like this' or quote the person and tell them they're correct?

cecilia

Staff member
N'ek and her family are very traditional - especially her grandmother.
N'ek has a boyfriend already but due to her family's business crumbling down she is forced to marry her brother's best farang friend so p'ek can inherit his will money to help with the family problem. Little did n'ek know, p'ek has fallen for her since her brother came to study in the states.

N'ek refused to marry p'ek but under p'ek's simple contract to stay married for a year, n'ek agree until p'ek make another exception that they must have a child by the end of the contract - this got n'ek angry and she refused to do so .. but since this is the only way out to save her family reputation/honor .. she agreed.

fun

Expired Sarnie
N'ek and her family are very traditional - especially her grandmother.
N'ek has a boyfriend already but due to her family's business crumbling down she is forced to marry her brother's best farang friend so p'ek can inherit his will money to help with the family problem. Little did n'ek know, p'ek has fallen for her since her brother came to study in the states.

N'ek refused to marry p'ek but under p'ek's simple contract to stay married for a year, n'ek agree until p'ek make another exception that they must have a child by the end of the contract - this got n'ek angry and she refused to do so .. but since this is the only way out to save her family reputation/honor .. she agreed.
one of my favorite from ning kullasatree, fai kammathep.

I lost track too I was reading from the previous page and I already got a headache. so I'm just gonna answer what I see first. and if I don't see it I will throw in some clues.

here it goes...
nang ek is a news reporter I believe.
nang ek has a lover.
nang ek dies.
but nang ek soul switched.
pra ek fiance has a heart problem? well some kind of medical problem.
nang ek claims that she is not pra ek's fiancee.
pra ek rawrs nang ek.
pra ek is confused bc his fiancee has drastically changed.
pra ek confessed he loves her not his fiancee.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma

I lost track too I was reading from the previous page and I already got a headache. so I'm just gonna answer what I see first. and if I don't see it I will throw in some clues.

here it goes...
nang ek has a lover.
nang ek dies.
pra ek rawrs nang ek.
Hua Jai Mee Ngao, Ning and Patson! I love this lakorn!

cecilia

Staff member

here it goes...
nang ek has a lover.
nang ek dies.
pra ek rawrs nang ek.
yup - one of my favorite as well.

n'ek has a boyfriend already ...
n'ek's sister is mistress to p'ek's dad ...
n'ek sister has a young disable daughter and went missing.
N'ek plan to take revenge on p'ek w/her best friend's help.
On the day of the wedding, n'ek and her best friend switch so then n'ek will be the legal wife.
When the ceremony end, p'ek opens n'ek veil and notices that it was her and not the other girl
N'ek moves to p'ek house and try to make everyone miserable
p'ek hates her but later develop feelings for her b/c of her feisty personality.
Later, n'ek found her sister by the beach but turns out that she was a bit crazy
N'ek brought her sister to p'ek house and gave his mom a birthday surprise shocked from her sister

*This is one of my favorite lakorn