Guess who this is?

fun

Expired Sarnie

*drumroll*

Sana Saeed
She is so pretty!!! The little girl from KKHH!

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
omg!!....NO WAY!!!...r u for real?....the little girl from kuch kuch hota hai??......wow,.....its been that long??.....

fun

Expired Sarnie
ceci, i feel the same way. i didnt believe it was her. i will look up for her interview, i read it somewhere just need to go back and find it.

fun

Expired Sarnie
The little Anjali of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai is now playing the lead in a TV soap; Meet Sana Saeed

Remember the little girl called Anjali in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai? Well, after getting noticed and gaining recognition for her performance as an eight-year-old in the movie, this girl (Sana Saeed) seemingly vanished from the scene or so we thought. And now, she’s back with a bang! She is playing the role of Pooja in the soap Lo ho gayi Pooja iss ghar ki (on SAB).

Talking about her role in the soap, Sana says, “I play a lively Punjabi girl who wants to become a singer. She runs away from her house to go to a bigger city to make a mark. She ends up becoming a cook in a household, even though she can’t really cook. This soap is a full-on comedy.�

Inspite of being in the limelight as a child actor for so long, Sana seems to be very grounded. She says, “Dad is very particular about my studies. Even when I was shooting for Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, I didn’t bunk school. It was all shot in Mauritius during my vacations.�

So, what was it like working alongside superstars like SRK and Kajol?

“At that age, it didn’t really strike me that I was working with superstar Shah Rukh Khan,� she reveals.

Our conversation soon veers towards TV actresses, who shed their inhibitions and indulge in skin show or bold scenes. We ask her if she falls in this category and she promptly replies, “I’m not open to bold scenes and that’s one of the reasons why my dad doesn’t want me to compromise in life. So, full-time acting is a backup option as of now.�

http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?newsid=1176826

Sana Saeed won everyone's hearts when she played Shah Rukh Khan's daughter Anjali in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai.
After appearing in a couple of television shows and ads, Sana disappeared. But now, she's back in the new telly soap, Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na.

Today, the 19-year-old girl looks very different from the spoilt girl she played in the 1997 blockbuster, when she was only nine.

She tells us where she's been all this time.

Where were you after Kuch Kuch Hota Hai?

I anchored some shows like Fox Kids and Kache Papad Pakka Papad when I was 13.

I also did the film, Badaal (starring Bobby Deol and Rani Mukerji).

After that, I took on lesser work because I was in school and had to concentrate on my studies. Even while anchoring television shows, I would shoot only on weekends and holidays.

Besides that's, I did ads for Sunsilk and Clinic Shampoo. Recently, I shot a poster ad for DHL and Lifebuoy soap.

I starred in the serial Sati (on Sahara TV) for two months.

How did you get the role in Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na?

I auditioned for Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na and was selected. I agreed to do this because I was needed to shoot for only 10-12 days in a month, for 12 hours a day. If I have an important class to attend, I co-ordinate with the production house, and make sure that the shooting doesn't affect my studies.

I am in the First Year B.Com, H R College, Mumbai. I am also doing a diploma in advertising.

Are you okay with the kind of roles you are getting?

It's perfect. I am happy playing (protagonist) Aastha's sister because it requires only 10-12 days of shooting in a month. If I take up a bigger role, I will have to give a full month, which I cannot at the moment. I want to complete my studies first and if everything goes well, plan to study abroad for a year.

How was the Kuch Kuch Hota Hai experience?

I don't remember everything, but it was a beautiful experience. I had to shoot in two schedules -- one in Ooty and the other in Mauritius.

Shah Rukh Khan is an amazing person and I really enjoyed working with him. I didn't have many scenes with Salman Khan.

Are you in touch with Kuch Kuch Hota Hai team?

Not really.

Why did you decide to do television? Why didn't you debut in a Bollywood film, like child actor Hansika?

Like I said earlier, I cannot even do full-fledged serials. I can't give that kind of time. I want to complete my studies first. I am doing serials only because I can balance that with my studies.

Do you want a career in acting?

I have not decided anything yet.

second source unknown. my aunt just copy and paste me the article. she didnt credit.

cecilia

Staff member
awe. it's good that she put her education first. behind a beautiful face is a bright woman.
thank you funfun for the article. she's very articulate with her life ..

too bad she's playing support but like she said, education is first so i guess, its' the right route for her until she rec her degree.

i still feel old reading her interview.she was child when i was in my teen .. LOl

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
Omigosh!!
Wow...she did got really pretty.
Ahh...I remember i loved that movie :3
Hope to see one of her movies soon :3