Mint Chalida as Mint
Mark Prin as Mark
Kimberly as Kim
Yaya Sperbund as Yaya
Nadech as Nadech
Margie as Margie
Boy as Boy

The night was still young.

Kim? Are you sure you want to do this? Mark stares deeply into her beautiful eyes. He couldn't wait any longer , he was to attached to her.

Yes Mark, positive. I love you . I want to spend this very special moment with you only. Kim pulls Mark on top of her reaching for a kiss. Do you love me?

Mark desperately into the moment, he whispers in her ears. Love is a very strong word. He reached out his hands down her back , ripping off her bra. He pulls her shirt off throwing it off the bed. He began kissing all over her body,making Kim let out a moan. " I want you Mark" Kim shouts. Forever

---------------------------------------------------<3---------------------------------------------------------------

The sun shined bright through Mark curtains . Waking him up.

Finally you are up, sleepyhead. Kim says immediately as she rests her head on Marks chest. He kisses her forehead . " I'm sorry beautiful" he reaches out for a kiss. " it fine handsome" she smiles at Mark.

Mark phones rings rapidly. Mint? He whispers to himself. I'm going to take this outside ok? I'll be back in a minute. Kim nods her head. I'm going to take a shower she said but Mark didn't hear her because he had already rushed outside.

Mint? What's wrong baby? Mark approaches nervously

Nothing baby, why didnt you come see me lastnight? I waited all night for you, I felt so lonely.

I was.. Um.. Busy that's all. I'm sorry it won't happen again. I will go see you as soon as promise , promise.

~Mint was already on her way there to Mark's apartment, she wanted to surprise him with breakfast~ she knocks on his door & hangs up on him.

Kim walking towards the door with her towel covering her body. She opens the door thinking it was just Mark. Well hi there Mint! What brings you here?

Mint in shock. Already in tears , she ran off. I hate him, he lied to me I knew something was different about him , she said. She runs down the hall in tears as she bumps into a man, accidentally falling on top of him.

Are you okay miss?

That voice! Mint whispers to herself. She gets up immediately & took a look at the man.

Mark?

Mint? What are you doing here? Why are you crying? What happened? Mark pulls Mint tightly into his
arms.

Mint pushes him off. YOU HAPPENED! DO NOT TOUCH ME! YOU ARE DISGUSTING!

Dont tell me you.. Mint rudely cuts off Mark

YES I ALREADY I WENT BY YOUR APARTMENT . AND YES IVE SEEN THAT AWFUL VIEW OF ANOTHER FEMALE IN MY OWN BOYFRIENDS HOUSE! Well ex now. Your gross, I don't want to me near you anymore . Mint walks by Mark

Mint! It's not what you think! Mark hugs her from behind, not allowing her to leave.

* SMACK * leave me alone! Mint runs inside her car & drove off.

Should I continue???

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Wow, that was amazing, you're really good, now I'm hooked, wondering what will happen next. You should definately continue. :)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I'm liking the title, 'Guilty of Love.' & especially the CH3 cast.
Oh dang, Mark & Kim. ;) Omg, Mark's a player? :eek:
Awwies, poor Mint.

Yes, please continuee;

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't know if NM2 is gonna air soon and all this fan fiction of mteam is popping up but I am loving it. Especially when it also involves Kim. This love triangle is fascinating.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
If You Dont Continue
Im Gonna Be Broken Hearted
This is Ultra Good So Please Please
Continue