Gun Napat and Gam Wichayanee

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
aymieluvsyu637 said:

I've been following them for a loooooonng time now and I can say that sadly Gun is not courting her. They are really close good friends. Gam sees him as a younger brother I'm sure Gun feels the same too. Gun always says he loves his "P'Gam" because he really do, but for now it seems like he only loves her as an older sis. He teases her because Gam is like his older sister, but he's not the only one that does. Tum & Dome as well but I think people notice when Gun does it because they are slowly gaining interest as a "koo-jin". Who knows in the future though. Both knows they have GG fans and many want them to date so maybe it can lead them to being together in the future <3 <3 <3
Yes, Tum and Dome do tease her too, but their teasing is different. That's why people notices it more when Gun does it. They all tease her about her skin being dark and being "chubbier" than the usual. But Gam has got a really beautiful body. I like her body type. Anyway back to teasing her. I think it's because GG have known each other way longer than Tum and Dome that only Gun tells her that he love's "P' Gam". I have never heard Dome or Tum say that to her. I wouldn't mind if GG do get together, but I also wouldn't mind them remaining the same. I'm just finning them so much now though. :)

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
Yes, Tum and Dome do tease her too, but their teasing is different. That's why people notices it more when Gun does it. They all tease her about her skin being dark and being "chubbier" than the usual. But Gam has got a really beautiful body. I like her body type. Anyway back to teasing her. I think it's because GG have known each other way longer than Tum and Dome that only Gun tells her that he love's "P' Gam". I have never heard Dome or Tum say that to her. I wouldn't mind if GG do get together, but I also wouldn't mind them remaining the same. I'm just finning them so much now though. :)

I love them together too. Yep it's true GG known each other the longest, their first work together was when Gam was Gun's guest star.  :heart: I love Gam's body too. She might seem a bit bigger than others because she's tall. She's getting even prettier w/ age I think. I feel like the boys tease her about her weight because she actually lost a lot of weight so when they do it kinda reminds her back in the days when she was competing. Poor girl. I think Gam is soo pretty though. 

from last night 4PoDum when Gun asked Gam to "feel" his heart <3 <3 <3
credit @yuyuivara

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Awe!!! Just reading your comment makes me want to watch it really bad now. Haha. Just like Gun says, He "Huang P'Gam" because she gets prettier day by day. :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
13:59 its only about Gam. She attended a wedding. Interview 16:18
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-iPXoHGWG0

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
https://instagram.com/p/824kfCD3Sd/

Yes!! GG are going to work together again!! Looks like it's going to be a concert. I hope it'll be a big one :)

Last night 4PoDum was freakin hilarious I almost died from laughter.   :ghehe:  :ghehe: There was one part of the skit that Gun got out of his character and plead his P'Gam to stop. He was like "P'Gam, mai aow aow" I was laughing sooo hard.

credit #gungam

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult

credit @yuyuivara

about this picture. You ladies will fin. Today's epi...

Gam: OMG, someone asked for it *she said surprisingly, I'm assuming she's joking too.*
Gun: For a song?
Gam: My number
Gun then walks over to her and tear up the piece of paper.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. Yes. I fin mak mak at that part. I couldn't stop laughing too. Then Tum was like, "They also asked for a song." Gun just said "Oh, they asked for a song too?" Haha. Gun was too funny as "Kraithong" with two hearts drawn on his chest. Hahaha. And Tum being the master, saying that he knows exactly when there's a gator/dile around with just one look, yet he can't tell that it was "Chaladuen" and his wife when they had only "glasses" on. LOL.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDo8LwzcdOw

A random GG interview w/ P'Jack.
-They will be on an upcoming Big Ben show.
-They also talked about their upcoming concert "Stage Fighter". 
-Their "koo-jin" status, etc

credit: @phiya.da / @yuyuivara

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jZAAqV23Zs

P'Jack interviewing Gun & Gam about their "koo-jin" status, Stage Fighter Concert, The Star 12 and etc.

Gam is silly.