Gun Napat Instagram Updates

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult

My all time favorite picture from the 7 Wonders Concert w/ his P'No (Tono) the picture is just very touching *credit tagged*

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Looks like he finally found some time to go on a getaway like he's been wanting to

credit gunnapat23 / bossini23 / nattnatdanai / yodsatorntiw

video *click to view*

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
[SIZE=10.5pt]Congrats to Gun for winning the "[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]OISHI HIT LIST" award his song [/SIZE]เท่าที่รู้คือฉันรักเธอ (Tao Tee Roo Keu Chun Ruk Tur)[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]was on the top list from April-June for 7 weeks straight.[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]credit: @bangchannel[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

Step

Mrs James Ma
Congrats Gun  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  I will listen to that song now.
I dont understand why she left him in that song? They spent time together, they seemed to be in love but why did she leave even when he loved her so much? :shrug:  :scratchhead2:

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Step said:
Congrats Gun  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  I will listen to that song now.
I dont understand why she left him in that song? They spent time together, they seemed to be in love but why did she leave even when he loved her so much? :shrug:  :scratchhead2:

I think she left him soo early in the song because they didn't want people to focus on their relationship. It was just a general statement that he will miss and still love his ex. 

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
looks like someone has been into golfing lately

videos

all video & pics cr to Gun himself & his older sis Kao

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:
James Ma and Gun both love golf and I dont even know to hold that stick :facepalm:
LOL. It's not hard, just hold it like a bat, of course there's the rules of holding it, but its a start. :)

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Gun is in Hong Kong right now. I think he only went w/ his parents & older sis. I don't see his younger brother in any pics.

all credit to Gun's IG