GUY,VILL,EGG

Asy

sarNie Immature
My View doesn't look beautiful at all. Her lipstick :thumbdown: especially the first picture. Her lips look so fat like being bite by an insect!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Darn, not the best photo shoot for Guy, Vill, and Egg, but I have to say that my Guy and Vill still look really good. :D Sorry, Egg, the thick eyebrows, hairstyle, and dark lipstick don't go well with you. I don't like the dark lipstick on Vill as well, but she still looks better than Egg hehehe. Egg looks pretty in the last pic though; nautural look's the best on her.

I don't like Guy's hairstyle, but sheesh, he's still smokin' hot! Love the second pic of Vill! Kind of a weird photo shoot theme, but I've seen worse, and it's not completely bad.

AikOm^_^

My View doesn't look beautiful at all. Her lipstick :thumbdown: especially the first picture. Her lips look so fat like being bite by an insect!
:lmao3: Good one. View does have huge lips, and the lipstick did not compliment her lips at all. While my poor View doesn't look beautiful with the dark lipstick, I have to say that she still looks better than Egg; both girls don't match the dark lipstick :no: . In my opinion, View looks really beautiful in the second pic, :spin: and Egg looks pretty.

AikOm^_^

Gah, I totally need to come back to this thread and share the other pictures! :woot: Hehe, I've been so lazy to do so. :smack: :lolyup: After two+ years, this is still a strange yet beautiful photo shoot. While I'm still not fond of Guy's hairstyle, gosh, his intense expressions are so hawt! :spicy: And Gilly (Guy - Vill) are just beautiful together and separately! :wub: