haha..i thought id try

Malie

sarNie Egg
yeah..i see that u guys are all into this...so i thought id try.hhahahha...yeah i know i suck.but its just fun doing this. hahahaha.... the first song i did..hahhahaa......this is why my profession isnt singing.hahah..hahaha..and i screwed up a part of the lyric at that end.hehehhee...i bet u could notice it ..hahhaha

http://www.myfilehut.com/userfiles/54410/NewTake20.wav

L

lalalek

OMFG......i'm surprise that you didnt join Sarnie Idol 2, cause you are hella good! you sang one of my fav songs and wow you did an awesome job and i'm very impressed with the tone of your voice! i love it, good job.....since your good then wow you can take my place for sarnie idol and sing for me alrighty? i'm glad i got the chance to listen to this.....maybe i should play this when i DJ...ehh what do you think? i'll let them judge...hehe!!!! Superb Job is all i have to say :D ...gf you need to get heard/recognize cause of your singing skills..hehe :)

Malie

sarNie Egg
hahah...really?..aww thanks girl... but dont say that just to be nice...hhahaha...but thank you soo much!!..hehehhe... i have never done this before and this is sooo fun..even though im not that good.hahahha..but yeah....thanks!...heheh.

musicstinger

Xtreme sarNie
Hey Malee,

Great job on singing.... but sorry for my comments, the recording wasn't that great... I think it was too loud, try lowering the recording volume or the source volume to get a more balanced recording... otherwise... it would be perfect.

Good Job

Musicstinger

Malie

sarNie Egg
yeah....thats the problem i had....hahhaha..i dont know much about computer stuff..hahhahaa..and i tried lowering it..but seems like i didnt do it rite..hahhahahaha

Na

sarNie Hatchling
OMFG You sound soooo damn good girl!!!! Really like a prefessional singer!! Ahh you should go to thailand one day and try out for a real singing career!! Girl you should sing more!!!

Malie

sarNie Egg
hahaha..thanks guys..hahhaha..im not thai either..hhaha..im hmong but i know how to speak thai... theres this exchange student from thailand at school and i have to teach her the math lessons and translate for her all the time..hahhaa...she so kute..but thanks to everyone with the great comments!.hehehehehee... love it. hahhaha... but i tried.hahahhaa

elmo

sarNie Egg
I really liked your voice, however I was put off by the file size (being 40mb??? for just one song, it's not like it was an MV or something lol) Yes, I like to conserve my d/l usage lol...I was going to give this a miss but I got curious, and I'm glad that I listened to it!

You should do more recordings, and maybe you should try using a program like 'Goldwave.' It allows you to adjust the volume, etc. but also to choose the type of file format when you save it, eg. 128kbs, stereo, mp3. If you keep the file size smaller... I think it will allow others, esp. those who may be on dial-up, to appreciate your voice like me. :)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
sorry for the late reply... hehe better late than never jing mai??? ^_^

I'm surprise filehut still works. I can't even get onto filehut for my own account.

Good job in singing the song. Just like stinker said...the recording was a turn off though. I think I know why it's like that. You're going too close to the speaker and lower your microphone. We're having another idol this year. If you're still interested join away... heheh