Han Chae Young

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
does anyone has pictures of her and her leading actors..if so, please share...
also does anyone know if HCY and the guy in Love Story in Havard is dating...(not talking about Kim Rae Won the other dude...

Sunshine_2D

sarNie Egg
kying89 said:
does anyone has pictures of her and her leading actors..if so, please share...
also does anyone know if HCY and the guy in Love Story in Havard is dating...(not talking about Kim Rae Won the other dude...
[post="60828"][/post]​
Some of her pictures:

Umm... not sure about her dating the none leading guy from Love Story Haravard but she use to date Won Bin before. Probably from Autumn In My Heart?

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^really? her and wonbin!!!??? whoa, she's lucky to date such a hot guy..hehe...i never realized that she was in autumn in my heart until i think i was looking at her profile and i saw that under her flimograhpy. I think that she's really pretty, but in DGCH, I hated her hair. It made her look really bad. When they finally changed her hairstyle at the end of the series, she looked so much better.

Here's a picture of her (this was the one they used in My Girl, lol):

Mae

sarNie Adult
Whaaaa...she's dating that Alex Wong guy from Love Story in Harvard? Hmm..he's not bad looking, i just hated him in LSIH...hehehe...but she's really pretty..i thought she was in Autumn Love Story too....

Sunshine_2D

sarNie Egg
JaM said:
^really? her and wonbin!!!??? whoa, she's lucky to date such a hot guy..hehe...i never realized that she was in autumn in my heart until i think i was looking at her profile and i saw that under her flimograhpy. I think that she's really pretty, but in DGCH, I hated her hair. It made her look really bad. When they finally changed her hairstyle at the end of the series, she looked so much better.

Here's a picture of her (this was the one they used in My Girl, lol):

[post="77578"][/post]​
Well, she use to date Won Bin but not anymore lol.

aznxceres

sarNie Egg
she's really prettyY!! i couldn't believe she was in autumn in my heart!! >.< i like her better in DGCH!! ^^

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
lol @ penny haha you're so funny

I didn't know she was in AL too...I should rewatch it again lol but I love HCY I think she is so beautiful :wub:

myang

sarNie Egg
She's a very good actress...I love her acting in her dramas...she has nice roles...but I don't think she looks that nice with her new breast job...but still she is very pretty...I hope she continues acting even after marriage

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
She's my all time favorite actress. I love her in Sassy Girl, Chun-hyang. She's very beautiful and cute.