Hana Yori Dango

Nameless

N i n j a
HANA YORI DANGO DRAMA STARTS ON OCTOBER 21

"Hana Yori no Dango" is a popular manga and anime series about Makino Tsukushi, a girl from a not-so-rich family forced to go to school among the rich school (her mother wants her to date and marry a rich guy to get their family out of being lower-middle class and to rich status) that are not too nice to people that really don't belong there. But she is strong, she perserveres...she is a weed.

At school, she encounters F4...the most popular, powerful, richest guys in school who gets what they want and if you stand in their way, they are bullies and are not too sensitive too people. If you receive a red tag from them, you are set for punishment by them and the whole school. But Makino Tsukushi vows to not let F4 get the best of her.

The TBS drama series begins on October 21 and will star Inoue Mao, Matsumoto Jun, Oguri Shun, Matsuda Shota and Abe Tsuyoshi. The series has been made into a drama before in Taiwan with very big success as "Meteor Garden".

Credits to J!-Ent.

--

Most of you have seen the Tawainess series "Meteor Garden". This is the Japanese adaptation of it. Matsu Jun and Shun Oguri will be working together again since Gokusen. It looks promising.

daniaa

sarNie Egg
yup..i wanna watch this!! but ive already seen meteor garden..good potrayal, as i am reading the comic too... :D

K

KawaiiTennyo

omg that's great !!! i was reading abotu ti and i wanted to see the anime but i couldnt find one so i hope the drama is good and the guys look good ..

neena

sarNie Adult
:D i heard about this this morning. MATSUMOTO IS ONE HOT GUY! i think he'll be great for the lead!

the main character...the one jerry yan played.

charcter vic played

the girl barbie played

person vanness played

person ken played

Credits to soompi!

I CAN"T WAIT TO SEE THIS!

onestupidguy

もちつけバカピンク..
finally get to see the orginal version.. Haha.. HOPE SOMEONE SUBS IT FOR YOU GUYS :p.. i can watch it raw lol.. or maybe i should sub it for u guys.. cuz i'm so nice :p

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
cool, i want to see it...lol, i just hope the acting is way better than meteor garden. ;D hey, onestupidguy, you should definitely sub it for us :D you know because you're so nice

Nameless

N i n j a
onestupidguy said:
finally get to see the orginal version.. Haha.. HOPE SOMEONE SUBS IT FOR YOU GUYS :p.. i can watch it raw lol.. or maybe i should sub it for u guys.. cuz i'm so nice :p
[post="29174"][/post]​

Maybe you can. And if it's good, most likely it'll be subbed.

onestupidguy

もちつけバカピンク..
well.. we'll see. If no one subs it, i'll sub it.. but i need a team to do the encode, timing and etc.. I'm only gonna supply the script.. I KNOW I'M LAZY.. But i'm sure someone gonna pick it up.. Just gonna be very slow (most group r slow)...

onestupidguy

もちつけバカピンク..
I just watch the first episode.. i must say its very funny.. :w000t: I prefer the japanese ova the taiwanese version. I was impress.. it was a clone from the comic for me... I can't wait for the second episode.. lol

Actually i'm willing to sub this series.. does anyone willing to help me with encoding/timing and anyone who has knowledge on karaoke effect.. please pm..

Nameless

N i n j a
onestupidguy said:
I just watch the first episode.. i must say its very funny.. :w000t: I prefer the japanese ova the taiwanese version. I was impress.. it was a clone from the comic for me... I can't wait for the second episode.. lol

Actually i'm willing to sub this series.. does anyone willing to help me with encoding/timing and anyone who has knowledge on karaoke effect.. please pm..
[post="32000"][/post]​

Dood, I just watched the first eppie too. I heard it'll only be a nine part series. I'm liking what I'm seeing so far. Someone mentioned that they got the Tim Burton/Harry Potter themesongs in the bg lol. I would help, but I'm still learning how to time. I heard the people at d-addicts are workin' on this too. Why don't you help?

onestupidguy

もちつけバカピンク..
Nameless said:
Dood, I just watched the first eppie too. I heard it'll only be a nine part series. I'm liking what I'm seeing so far. Someone mentioned that they got the Tim Burton/Harry Potter themesongs in the bg lol. I would help, but I'm still learning how to time. I heard the people at d-addicts are workin' on this too. Why don't you help?
[post="32452"][/post]​
Dood.. do u understand japanese or do watch the raw for the sake of it? Oh.. i didnt wanna join D-addict because i plan to create traffic in sarnworld, and not some other fansub group...

Nameless

N i n j a
I've watched enough to pick up a few words here and there. That's it.

About this fansub thing, I'll have to ponder about it. I just need to find the time to help.

Rickella

sarNie Egg
I just finished watching episode 1 last nite. Since i never watched MG i can't compare the 2, but i like wat i saw so far.
D-addict got da sub 4 eps. 1 up already for those that want to know.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^me too. i watched episode 1 last night and wow...i don't really like the main guy but we'll see how it goes...they usually grow on me later. if i compare it to meteor garden, i would have to say that meteor garden emphasized more on the romantic comedy genre while this version is more of a drama. wasn't it suppose to be funnier than MG? Anyways, yeah can't wait to see episode 2...when they fall in love....^_^