Hanazakari no Kimitachi E ~ ikemen paradise ~ [Discussion tread]

Yume

sarNie Hatchling
YAY!! i forgot to make a tread here o.o
omg how can i forgot that !!! well this a Japanese version from HanaKimi Taiwanese version
with Shun, Maki, Toma, Hiro ....

i didn't sleep 3 july just waiting this serie ...omg!! when it's out from Youtube i was O.O omg kyaa
and got the torrent and download it ..

and now episode 01 is subbed ^^ soft sub ...it's out

BON fansub going sub it soon ..hardsub ^^ but if you want to watch the soft sub ..download the episode 01 raw and watch it ^^

many fansub subbed it ..because probably a serie where so many bishounens are there !!

credit to wiki d-addicts

The drama is based on the popular manga of the same name by Nakajo Hisaya, which has already been dramatized in Taiwan. Horikita plays the protagonist Ashiya Mizuki, a Japanese girl in the U.S. who one day sees the young athlete Sano Izumi (Oguri) compete in the high jump on television. She begins to idolize him, and decides to move to Japan to attend the same school as him. However, Izumi goes to an all-boys school, so Mizuki disguises herself as a boy to achieve her dream of being with her idol. - Tokyograph (http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-1069)
from wiki d-addict too !!

amythao

sarNie Adult
just watch the esp.1 today and it seen good, very different from the manga and the taiwanese version...but i will waiting to watch the next part...

Mysty

sarNie Hatchling
kyaaa... I am so in love with this series. XDD... I watched the first episode so many times without subs and then so many more times with subs. :p ... Oguri Shun was so dreamy... *drools*... and Maki is just adorable!... I prefer this version over the Taiwanese version. ^_^ ... I think Oguri is better at acting, and Maki is much cuter than Ella when playing a boy.... the next episode comes a kissing scene...XDD... can't wait to see this. LOL...

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
:wub: shun......he's so perfect with his cool attitude :wub:
so many hot and cute guy japanese guys in this one :wub: :yahoo:

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
kyaaa... I am so in love with this series. XDD... I watched the first episode so many times without subs and then so many more times with subs. :p ... Oguri Shun was so dreamy... *drools*... and Maki is just adorable!... I prefer this version over the Taiwanese version. ^_^ ... I think Oguri is better at acting, and Maki is much cuter than Ella when playing a boy.... the next episode comes a kissing scene...XDD... can't wait to see this. LOL...
Oh my gosh i though that i was the only one who really watched this serie even several times before the sub is out.... and totally agree with u with all the thing u said... well i watched episode 2 already... really like it too funny though :clap: For the kissing scence it is really cute...wish that i would last a little longer though... :lmao: Cannot wait it will be aired next week....i know that as usual i will watch the raw first without sub... i have impression that i really can understand japanesse now.... :yahoo:

Nameless

N i n j a
hey now im watchin' it too. i didn't see hana kimi taiwanese version. but so far in the japanese version, it's pretty good.

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
i saw the first three episodes of the taiwanese version. so far everything in the jap. version is the same. but i think the japanese version is funnier and the main guys personality seems more cool. his aloofness is more convincing. however i think elle did a better job at portraying a guy. no matter, i like it cause the guys in here are super good looking. can't wait for episode 3!

smiley_ka

sarNie Egg
Wow--I really want to see this series~~
I didn't watch the Taiwanese version, but
I heard that it was really good. I hope
this version will be better!

Twilight

sarNie Egg
OMG I LOVEEE THIS SERIES :yahoo:
i already saw the first 2 episodes & it's SUPER good & also veryy funny :loool:
CAN'T WAIT `TIL THE NEXT EPISODE COMES OUT!!!

skoo_gurl

sarNie Egg
I don't watch japanese drama, but I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS DRAMA!!!!! ALL THE GUYS ARE CUTE!! MY FAVORITE IS IKUTA TOMA!!! HE'S SO CUTE!!! I couldn't stand the Taiwanese version...everything was over exaggerated and Ella annoyed me in her role-also it bothers me because she can really pass for a boy!

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
waaah its quite different but its really cute =3
I looove it and i loooove Oguri Shun!
And the girl is really cute too =)
It's good I only seen up to ep2 XD

Twilight

sarNie Egg
Lol yeah i just saw ep. 3 too :)
it's getting interesting :yahoo:

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
episode 4 is out in d-addicts!!! i've just started downloading---- approximate time: 5 hours!!!! oh wells, currently waiting for the subs anyways.

Yume

sarNie Hatchling
each episode i download like 15 minute because many seed and peer
i download from Sars fansub and the raw one ^=^

really ..i though Bon fansub going release too ..seem like SARS put more faster ....

yes episode 4 is release ^^

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
I'm so in love with this version of Hana Kimi!!!! I love all of the characters. I watched up to ep. 9 and I can't wait to watch ep.10!!!! I love how Nakatsu thinks he's gay!!! He is so cute!!! I love it when he's convicing himself that it's ok to hop in the shower with Mizuki and when he was studying with her, He try to kiss her, but Sano hit him and he black out. I prefer the Japanese version over the Taiwanese version any day! I prefer Shun over Chun. I like Chun but Shun portray Sano more better. Maki did a great job playing Muzuki. I wasn't feeling Ella as Mizuki. No offence but Ella actually look like a boy. In the manga Mizuki suppose to act like a boy but have a face like a girl. When I first heard that there is going to be a live version of Hana Kimi Taiwanese, I was hoping that Rainy or Ariel would play Mizuki, but it ok. Ella was some what cute in Hana Kimi. Jiro did a good job playing Nakatsu but Toma play it 10 times better. Shun is so hot as Sano!!!! This is just my opinions! Please don't take it to serious. I'm sorry if I offenced anybody. Please forgive me!

Nameless

N i n j a
what would it be without nakatsu? i've been keepin' up with this dorama too, but haven't been replyin' in this thread. i always enjoyed watchin' maki. i liked her since nobuta.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
what can i say... this series is just amazing catching and awesome!!!!

i just finished watching episode 10 and my god! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

there were very cute scenes between Sano and Ashiya...and Nakatsu, I'll always love him...he's so adorable and funny...especially in episode 10 cuz he found out that Ashiya is a girl, so he keeps having these weird thoughts and visions....LOL