Happy 26th Birthday Big D2B

cutebeam

sarNie Egg
just want to say happie b-day again to P'big since it is the second in the US today...be happie whereever u r...luv u...PS:Always Miss You!

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
สุขสันต์วันเกิดนะค่ะ พี่บิ๊ก
หลับให้สบายนะ
รีบเกิดมาเร็วนะอยากเจอพี่อีกทุกๆชาติไปขอให้เราได้มาเจอกันอีกนะ
ไม่มีวันไหนนะที่เราจะไม่คิดถึง

Dania

sarNie Hatchling
Happy Birthday to P'Big!!! I LOVE U!!! It's a year already but u won't be forgotten. You'll always be in everyone's heart!!! Rest in Peace!!! :D

Kelly

I didn't n will neva 4get this day....I even had it stored under ma phone it rung for me n I got all sad but it's ok he in a better place!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
HAPPYYYYY birthday pBig! WISH YOU THE VERY BEST EVERYWHERE YOU ARE! Make a wiiiish!!

Muddie Murda

smile...
Happy Birthday Big.
Miss you so very much <3
I hope you're comfy and happy wherever you are and I hope you're watching over your parents. Love you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
T_T.. happy birthday p'big.. even though your not here.. we'll always be thinking of you.. i wish you happiness in heaven.. T_T.. we love you .. our sleeping prince.. alwaise in our hearts.. T_T

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
*sniffles. I have already replied here. But this thread makes me have that sad tingle feeling insides. T_____________T *sigh.

MiSzEz_PlOy

sarNie Hatchling
P' Big My Love , My Hero :

Nong Ploy kid teung samur ja :[ Mai mee wun nai tee Ploy ja mai kid
teung na ka . P' ja yoo nai jai kong Nong talaud pai ! Happy late birthday ja :) I love you forever more <3