Happy 37th Birthday P'Por Thidsadee

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Happy belated birthday to my khun palat and poo yai lee!! Still look so good, he ages so well compared to the majority of the veterans out there <3

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
bubbles8 said:
Happy belated birthday to my khun palat and poo yai lee!! Still look so good, he ages so well compared to the majority of the veterans out there <3
yeah some of those around his age looks older but P'Por his incredible 

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Saw some pics, poor P' Por, i hope he recovers soon and fully, though once the bones are broken, they will never the same again, worse it will prob make him more prone to arthritis in the future too :(

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
bubbles8 said:
Saw some pics, poor P' Por, i hope he recovers soon and fully, though once the bones are broken, they will never the same again, worse it will prob make him more prone to arthritis in the future too :(
i hope his ok too and P'Por have plenty of opportunity maintaining his pra'ek status 

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Alice said:
i hope his ok too and P'Por have plenty of opportunity maintaining his pra'ek status 
yes...i agree with u...hope he can play football for this year (45 th CH3 anniversary)...cause i see he always make a goal for the team for 43 th and 42 th CHANELL 3 ANNIVERSARY(and maybe 44 th) :rolleyes1:  :rolleyes1:  :rolleyes1: