Happy B-Day Grandpa!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Happy B-Day KhoOn Ta!! Sook Sarn Warn Gurd!! Hope You Have a Great One .. and Wowzers Turning Old :p But Larn Sao Khon Nee Ruk You Mark Na Khoon Ta!!!

omgosh. happy birthday TiMOTHY TiM TiM EViL DARViL ..lmao. jk jk. oh wow your sooo old now. wait how old are you now 82?? lmao. don't forget to invite me when you get them strippers for your b-day. lmfao. later alligator. :p

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Happy birthday Tim! Oh my god, you're so old! Nah, just kidding. But remember, like I said, you're a bad luck kid. Friday the 13th, again?! LOLs...Happy SongKran too. ^_^ Hope you have a great birthday. My sister and I couldn't get you anything since we couldn't think of anything. I said, "Just send him $100 and he'll love you for it! I'm sure Darv loves money!" My sister wouldn't though. Says she wanted to get some that was good since you mean so much the both of us. Oh well. Happy birthday. Age doesn't matter - I still think you talk like you're nineteen. So, grow up. LOLs...Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear old man Tim...Happy birthday to you! I hope your gay lover gives you something nice. ^_^ LOLs...Don't go partying though, you're too old for it now. Ha, ha. Thanks for everything. Sook sun wun gerd na pee chai!

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
Happy bday dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanna water fight yoo murrrrrrr im going back out side to celabrate ur bday without yoo here in bkk wooo lol

noungning

Heartless
o wow. he gets his own thread also? this isn't sarn! lol kidding.

um hope u have a nice day. :) happy bday u punk!

Pac

sarNie Egg
:yahoo: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM TAM!!!!! WISH U ALL THE BEST AND HOPE ALL UR WISHES COME TRUE !!! :yahoo:

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling
you know Pac's innocence is very cute, just as cute as her lil cute face, Pac i think I have a crush on you-i should make my own crush list like Marduk...HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARDUK!

wait..this is for tim? oh. yeah cool he's turning old.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Happy Birthday dude. You're older. You have a real job now. And you're graduating soon. Man, it's about time you grew up. Someone better take you out tonight and get you shit-faced.

But on the real, Happy Birthday man. I can't believe you're this old. Please give me hope that getting older means it'll be more fun.

.diane.

Media Fanatic
happy birthday p'tim! suksun wun gerd ka ^^/ i wish you have a great day and also get things you wanted. thank you for everything! happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Gosh u guys.... be nice for once..... Tim's Bday's today and he's able to do whatever he wants..... right tim?? yeah well anyways Sook Sun Wun Kerd to u..... :) SIKE OLD MAN, may ur wishes comes true and oh yeah have a good one :p.... hahahh

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
lalalalalaaaaaaaaa..........i was just dropping by....what's happening here? why everybody is in this topic? mee arai sumkun lor? anything special?????????????lol

oh i just read Tim, old, gay, shit-faced, punk, alligator??? oh it is a game i have to guess who is it, right? lol..................Oh !!!!!!!!!!!!! i know now !!!! haha it was too obvious with these words ! p'Tim's bday !!!!!!!! omg his own thread...Too much honour for him......I bet he's blushing at the moment and drooling too while he's reading this...........Be careful to not electrocute urself with ur saliva on the keyboard na, or before that, please leave ur money to me !

wow Friday 13th....I'm double scared !!! lol scared by u and scared by this day. What can i wish u? others did it well !!!! Don't think that u are too old cos of all the candles u see on the cake, it's just one more light to ur life man ! and cos u've decided to run now to look hotter, i dun think u will need this nice cake, so leave it to me...Haha i will sacrify myself n eat it for u...Dun say thank, i know i'm super nice...lol

But here's my gift for u...Cos u ruined yours, so here a new blow up doll, take good care of it silly til u find ur real sweet heart !

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
LOL...Jen ah, you're hilarious! Haha...Man, can you guys believe it? It's Tim's birthday and he has to go to school. LOL...

pond

sarNie Egg
hahaha..i see somebody is catching up to me here..Happy Birthday Tammy.....

OMGGGGGGGGGG it's FRIDAY the 13th :unsure: