Happy Birthday Mrs. Yim

aznteadybear

sarNie Egg
Ok I don't know if i'm posting this in the right place because I never really been to sarnworld just come to read and browse, but I just had to register for an account here to tell my wife happy 21st birthday. She doesn't know it's her birthday yet so when she wakes up this is the first place she goes to when she's online. I haven't told her it's her birthday because im planning something for her, but when you see this wifey you're probably going to think wow that idiot actually made an account or more like that idiot actually knew how to create an account. since you come here all the time I thought I would tell you it's your birthday here. Your awake already but your still making me breakfast so I have to hurry before your done. but here is what I wanted to say to you

happy birthday hunnie. I know last year I made your birthday so horrible. I made you cry last year and it was the first birthday ever that I spent with you. I hope this one will be better. I love you and I'm glad I met you. I know that I made you such a young wife, but I'm glad you didn't say NO when I proposed to you. Everything that we've gone through this whole year together has been both bad and good, but I don't regret any of it. You done your best to always be there for me and make sure I'm ok and I never noticed how much you've done for me and how patient you have to be with me. I am thankful for that. You encourage me to be the man I am today. Without you I would still be that kid in South Dakota that goes out and drink and smoke for fun. I know sometimes you feel guilty for me leaving my family, but they understand that I am here because my life belongs with you. I know I know your thinking can I be any cornier but shut up it's not everyday I learn to appreciate and do something corny for you when you're always doing corny things for me. I've seen all those other posts about me and I never knew that you loved me that much I never realize how many corny moments we've had together. I was going to write to you on myspace, but it wouldn't be fun because I want to see the look on your face when you first realize you forgot your birthday. this is the website you go to first so I decide to tell you here. I know my grammar sucks, but I'm typing fast before you come and call me for breakfast. ok i'm gonna finish it here with mrs yim you are the most amazing woman I've ever met you make the most amazing wife. thank you for picking me to make the most happiest guy and most lucky. don't laugh or else I won't do anything corny for you again. happy 20th hunnie

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol retard; i knew it was my birthday I just didn't say anything; lol; ^__-" but thank you anyways; :wub:
and thanks everyone else; sighs im getting old TT.TT

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
wow, nong tina, your husband is as weird as you are. all this love is making me sick! HAHAHAHAHA JK i just wanted to come in and say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to nong tina. she does so many selfless acts in sarnworld...like upload (A LOOOOOOOT), summarize, write fanfics, share posts and pics, plan karaoke events, and....HELL, WHAT DOES SHE NOT DO??!! these are just the little things!

many times, what graces me the most about nong tina is that she is NEVER afraid to fully express herself. i mean, these days, i don't really come in or have time to post in sarnworld myself anymore, but somehow, i always find time to stop and read what nong tina has to say. she never not have stories or words of wisdom to share...just things that makes you laugh when you're down, smile when you've lost hope, or simply choke when you hear stories about her love life (hahahaha). and she is only turning 20 today!!

NONG TINA, you are truly a great human being. thank you for always trying to uplift other people and putting yourself on the line...especially with your most intimate (not like that) details. that's how we know you care...because you take the time to write novel-sized posts....and squeeze every last bit of effort you have into making other people happy.

i have only taken a couple minutes to commend you on your day of birth, but you have taken out so many more hours of each day OF YOUR LIFE to show us how much sarnworld and its people mean to you...even when it is not our birthdays!! i wish you all the success and happiness in the world, and very importantly, a continuous happy marriage. you are both very lucky to have each other. i bestow many more years of corny-nessssss. LOL

LOVE, P'THOOKATHA

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww what thookatha wrote was so good that it made me cry ....she described it so well!!..

ahh tina..gosh she is still a baby ...lol her age just had to remind me of how old i am....too old that is. erh!

and i just had to say...*that phrase...age aint nothing but a numba... is actually scary..

cause the number just keeps going up..and it aint coming back down :lol:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
awww what thookatha wrote was so good that it made me cry ....she described it so well!!..

ahh tina..gosh she is still a baby ...lol her age just had to remind me of how old i am....too old that is. erh!

and i just had to say...*that phrase...age aint nothing but a numba... is actually scary..

cause the number just keeps going up..and it aint coming back down :lol:
Haha... yeah.. that freaking number keeps going up right?
There was this time when I went to a place in a florida, St augustine, the oldest city in America... they had a fountain of youth where water was coming out of it.. and people were allowed to drink some. So I was like.. heck yeah!! I drank like 6 cups of water (eventhough it tasted like crap, warm and salty). But... still nothing happened.. I'm still getting grey hairs and my age will include a zero in it soon. Sighh.. lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN, TINA! YOUR HUSBABD IS SO SWEET. YOU GUYS MAKE A CUTE SWEET COUPLE!!

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Gahh..how late am i? At first, I was like who's mrs. yim? Then I realized who it was, even if nai didn't say it. This is cute. Corny, yes indeed, but cute. lol.

Happy belated Birthday Tina! Hope you guys had fun!

And thookie, that was a lovely post. I believe everyone can agree on that.

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
HAPPY BDAY LOVE!!! Hope your day is filled with lots of love, fun, laughter, and whatever else... LOve you!!! *Hugs*