Happy Birthday

neena

sarNie Adult
yes, i saw the trailer and i can't wait for the dvd or something!!! OMG i cried with him when he was crying to his love...ananda is the sweetest. when he started shaking her bed and yelling...oh that was so sad. :(

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ananda is so hot...the beginning of the trailer was so sweet...and then after the car incident, it looks so sad...but this does look like a sweet movie...

hmmm ananda has done some movies..i was wondering..has he ever done a lakorn yet?

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
When's the release date? I checked on ethaicd, but it's not out yet. I'm so excited for this bitter-sweet movie.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Release date was Dec. 18

tis is the summary:

Ten (Ananda Everingham) is a photographer. Pao (Chayanan Manomaisantiphap) is a guide. They know and feel close to each other through a travel book some time before they actually met. Having promised to love and stay together till death do them part, destiny has it that Pao will soon fall seriously ill and Ten will prove himself far more than just a man of his words.

sounds interesting

mai92

sarNie Adult
tHe mOvIe lOoks gOod..
i maY watcH it wHeN i hAvE tHe tImE...
:):):)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
This movie was so bittersweet. I loved it!!! At times I felt he was dumb and should've just left but at the same time, gosh his dedication amazed me. Such a tearjerker.