Happy Friggin' Birthday Darvil

Muddie Murda

smile...
DON'T LET DARVIL COME IN THIS THREAD. THAT FREAKING AHO!

Well! As we all know, special people deserve special threads....(I expect one... LOL JK)

So....

Happy Birthday Darvil. You've been a great ass kicking admin and meanie. You rock at all things you do...except being nice.
Which is not a bad thing. We all learn that when you're shouting at us, cussing at us, smacking us around, you mean good because you don't know how to be nice.
Honestly, I take all your harsh words as compliments. ^_^ And I get very flattered when you tell me how annoying I am and how I snake my way around everything. :D

Thanks for the server. Thanks for the hard work. Thanks for the chats. Thanks for the programs. Thanks for the calls. Thanks for the music. Thanks for the videos. Thanks for the meaniness. Thanks for the love. I know you love us. ^_______^ You don't have to tell us, we know! Tee-hee

*Note, I did write the name right on the paper...but the cake lady wrote cursive her way. ^__^
**Note again...everything was written twice w/ 2 shades of blue. They said they did the best they good but it didn't turn up good. So when I got home, I went over it w/ pink. LOL that's why it's ugly. So excuse me.
***Note, last time. I ran out of candles because Darvil's too old.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Wait, wait wait wait wait...

a minute!!!

Did you eat all that cake by yourself Muddie?!! :blink:

That's not fair...

Btw, Happy Birthday Darv! How old are you now? 30?

Damn...time sure flies.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Haha! Actually Marduk, I don't eat cake...only once in a blue moon, and that blue moon was last week with a cupcake. I dont' like cakes. :D So it's in the fridge for my family and friends. ^_^

BTW DARV, my friend, Zack, wished you a happy birthday. So you better be nice or I'll warn you again!

noungning

Heartless
lol how cute haha. wow time does fly, tim is really old... even the icing couldn't handle the age lol

anyway, happy birthday timmy, hope u have a joyful year as always, don't come up with too much projects and get all orgasmic about it with some people who doesn't understand half of why you are so excited... lol, yes, including me hahahah :rolleyes:

mud, u are such a sweetie, no need for anymore sweet stuff like that cake :p

none3

sarNie Hatchling
Happy Birthday and wish you the best and many many many more years to come.

I personally thank you for all your hard work and dedication to this site!!!!!!! It really saved me from insanity...not day goes by that I don't drop by this site and truly enjoy reading everyone's post whether it's serious, silly or just plain fun. :lol: :rolleyes: :D

Nameless

N i n j a
haha tim you should feel honored that you got that cake from mud. you're lackin' politeness. where's the 'thank you'?

happy birthday.

now we're just waitin' on the 'Congratulations on your marriage' thread.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Ha, ha. I already did my post in the Birthday thread, so oh well.
LOLs. Dang Mud, I only live like hours away. You could've dropped
off the cake. LOLs. JK. Awesome. LOLs, Nameless. I agree. Go
get hitched in Thailand, Tim. Ha, ha. However, you tend to speak
of divorces - so don't get married unless you're actually SURE.

JK.

Did you sleep your butt off? Ha, ha. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO OLD!

noungning

Heartless
oh man, so well send me some pictures will ya, since u did promise me! i wanna see the groom and the pc bride. no photoshopping also.

cecilia

Staff member
muahaha. you guys are hilarious ..
yup. just like muddie said. thanks for the ALL TIME best support.

-HAPPY BIRTHDAY na!

**MUDDIE, that cake looks good!!! :drool: