HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
idk if thers a topic for this already but i didn't see one so...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

heheh i got my Khun Mae them JLR PEARL EARRINGS hahahha cuz i wouldn't give her my SORIYA EARRINGS LMFAO

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yep happy mothers day..i will try not to get on my moms' nerves today...i would cook..but then heck im lazy..(they should also have a daughters'/sons' day too)...

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
yep happy mothers day..i will try not to get on my moms' nerves today...i would cook..but then heck im lazy..(they should also have a daughters'/sons' day too)...
lmfao ami that would be everyday hahahaha

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I celebrated it lol. We didn't do much except eat but it was fun with just my mom and the girls. No boys allowed this time since they're so annoying.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lmfao ami that would be everyday hahahaha

LMAO moh..i know..but today was more special than the rest of the other day...i usually dont admit that i get on my mom's nerves.. :lol:

ohhh sala..my mom wanted to make pho today too..but then my sister said shes got to teach all day..and she would be tired and its been hot lately..so she wont enjoy the pho when she gets home..LMAO i said the exact same thing.. i wanna savor each bite..so we decided to postpone it til this saturday!

saturday the 16th the official pho day at my house!!! :p

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
LMAO OK!!
Pho for the side dish and for the main course I want Chakrit Yummyman!
Hahahaha I always read Yamnarm as Yummyman! hahahahaha :drool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid

lome, moh here is my pho with chinese donut!... (on saturday, for lunch, dinner and had enough for lunch the next day also!) i dont think i will be eating pho for another month or so..i had enough of it for now :lol:

lome what is this dish called?? its not kapoon is it? i had it with my carmel frappucino too..yummy..but i might have a tummy ache later..but it sure tasted good at the moment (Mondays' dinner)