Happy Songkran 08!!!

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
Hey everyone..haven't been on here lately...just stopping by to wish everyone on here a "Happy Songkran 08"..Happy Thai/Laos/Cambodian New Year to everyone!! Wish you guys nothing but the best in life...health...&& kaw hai rouy rouy ROUY!!!!!!!!!!!! haha I so can't wait for the Thai Festival in Hollywood!!! woohoo..especially knowing that P'num is gonna be there...omg omg..so excited...&& most importantly....FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!! haha...&& of course...I'll be looking super duper cute..kidding..no really=] but yeah..I hope that everyone enjoy their New Year Celebration && remember to celebrate safe=] Til then....Sook Sun Wan Pee Mai took took khon ^_^

nina07

sarNie Adult
i'm enjoying my new year celebration so far...new places to go every weekend=] hehe
i know rite?? its soo much funn..it started this weekend and it was so0o0o much fun....hehe repeat the whole thing next weekend !! itz good to be lao..HAHAH

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
haha more like "it feels good to be Asian" lol man..i think i saw more of other races at the Thai festival in hollywood than asians...lol but its all gravy...as long as no one starts anything stupid....lol

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
wish you all have a great & safe New Year!!!

the foods great the wat was beautiful and this was like the only time of the year that i get to see my childhood friends~ ^_^

awww i wish i was still in LA too...darnit i left LA since thurs of last week!

A healthy, happy, and prosperous year for all! May all the negativity, if any, of the past year be put in the past, washed away, and may everything be refreshed and clear...Happy New Year to everyone!!! :)

Sook San Wan Songkran, Kha!

nina07

sarNie Adult
i love everything about lao new year including the shaving cream fights, water gun fights, the little tents where you get to buy stuff, oh and especially the FOOD !! omg..we had our own party at this dancing hall venue place and the food was amazing !!! i had like lao beef jerky, lao salad, egg rolls !!! :drool: excluding the drunkies, it was all good...haha and we were almost suffocating oursleves because we were stuck in a rental van !!! hahaha good times..good times...hehe