Happy Thanksgiving/Turkey Day=]

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
well Thanksgiving is just a day away..and i just wanted to wish everyone a safe and happy thanksgiving.usually this is the day where everyone gives thanks to people or things..etc.For me..what am i thankful for??? I'm truly thankful for my family..without them (my parents) i wouldnt be here right now.thankful for them putting up with me and listening to me when they dont want to.I tell my parents i love them as much as i can cos i dont want it to be where the time comes and they are not here with me...i didnt get to tell them i love them....so i tell them that i do.Also thankful for my relatives....I come from a huge famiy..many cousins..aunts..uncles...etc...whenever we have our family gathering..it feels good to see everyone together..even if some dont get along=/ But this past month wasnt not a good family gathering...even though all of the family was there...but one person wasnt there to share the moment with us...my auntie.Even though she's not here with us anymore..she'll always remain in our heart..she knows that we all love her dearly. Another is this one special person who always find ways to comfort me...Lucky<3 He's been quite everything to me...someone who i can talk to..someone who listens..comfort me in everyway possible..even if we have our ups and downs...somehow or someway...we find ourself walking in the same path again.Im truly thankful to have someone like him in my life.Last but not least...my friends....for those who i talk to on here and on the phone..or chat with...you guys are consider my friends that i can actually call my "friends" thank you for sharing a part of you with me and being the person that you are to me...and being there when i needed a friend.all in all...im just very thankful for everyone that has come into my life and show me little things that i dont know or even teach me a few things...doesnt matter if your younger or older than me....im still very thankful that i have people like you guys in my life....and of course i cant forget..thankful for sarNworld and all the admins on here doing their jobs..thank you for keeping this forum alive and growing...so yep...have a Happy Thanksgiving and be safe everyone=]

<3samantha

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
noooo u beat me to creatign thsi post lol but oh well happy thanksgiving day everyone even if ur not in usa, thankful for my gf my mom my dad, i guess i better say my sister too, thankful that this world isn't filled with jsut unreasonable ppl

none3

sarNie Hatchling
I'm thankful for my health :D , my family :blush: my job rocks :dude: and most importantly I'm thankful for my freedom of choice and opportunities that I can pick from :yahoo: !!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

I'm thankful for my family; and my hubby <3 and all my friends and of course my sarNie's! ^___^ this year may have been a tough year for me, but it taught me to appreciate the things I have.. and Happy thanksgiving sarNies!.... and Happy 10 months to my hubby ^__^ even though it was yesterday

whiterose81

sarNie Elites
Happy Thanksgiving u guys!!!!!!!!!! God bless you Alllllllllllllllllll