Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I've been avoiding this thread like the plague but damn I was spoiled today accidentally. Here's the real deal. I believe there's even a lawsuit going on. So click at your own risk. HP spoilers/ending. I'm kinda disappointed myself.

http://bayimg.com/jadhAAABp

Basically Mad-eye Moody, Wormtail, Snape, voldemort, fred,dobby, hedwig dies. Ron and Hermione marries and Harry marries Ginny and has 3 kids.

natty

Chubs
jeanie.. are you talking about the person who scanned the book and released it online? i got it but not reading it or passing it on.. just check to see if it was real and it is..

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
!
!!!!!!!!BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODY HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL!!!!!!!!!!

HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHY HALLOWS OUTIN LIKE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!​

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
omg i bought the book 2 days ago and is now done reading!!!! so many things! so many informations! whaow can't believe it ended!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
i can't wait to see this on screen man....

I guess right about snape....

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
I can't believe it ended.....
ha...I didn't realize it is the last book until the very last chapter when a sad feeling overcame me...making me realize there will be no more book and no more hoping that sirius might live...sad
I really felt JK Rowling rushed the whole book espcially Voldermort's death. Snape had a very sad ending....he's the bravest of all...such great love for Lily too.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Yeah I felt the same thing about the dark lords death too but I guess in a way it makes sense since all the horacrux was destroyed so he's no longer whole.

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
among all the dramatic deaths...(like all what jeanie kindly stated above)

i was in shock for my poor FRED....i noe that it makes a very huge impact on us fans that j.k rowling intended to kill off some of the big characters...BUT..Fred...he and george was my fav....AHHHHH...it was so sad...

then there was SNAPE...i still can't believe that my predictions on him was TRUE...Snape is a friend NOT A FOE...the chapter on him...was so touching..he cared so deeply for Lily....and i would get why he hated James...but..it was all a plan for snape to kill off Dumbledore...breaks my heart....

then there's the ending...

yes harry kill off Lord Volemort...yes the ending seem to be in a quick rush...the beginning with the trips to find the horucux was kinda dragn'...BUT the ending was so well-written with the turning point of noeing that harry is alive and gonna finally kill off volemort....I CRIED LIKE I WON MISS UNIVERSE.....

(YES! YES!) there's a 19 yrs later...harry and ginny have three kids (james, lily, and albus severus POTTER)...ron n hermoine have two...awe...adn we get some info on lupin n tonks son Teddy snogging...neville became a professor at hogwarts....yes.yes...we meet malfoy, his wife and son also...it was so tearful...i couldn't help mention the humor in ron...it was such an unexpected adn unpredictable ening

BUT THERE IS STILL THE UNSATISFACTION

WHAT WITH THE REST OF THE CHARACTERZ...WAS MOODY'S BODY EVER FOUND?..WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DEATH EATERS?...WHAT ARE RON, HARRY, HERMOINE, AND GINNY OCCUPATION?...HOW IS DEAR GEORGE LIVING WITH HIS JOKE SHOP WITHOUT FRED?...DID PERCY OR MR. WEASLEY EVER GOT A HIGHER POSITION IN THE MINISTRY OF MAGIC?... (THOUGH IT MAY BE ASUMED THAT MCGONALL IS HEADMISTRESS)WHO did BECOME THE HEAD OF HOGWARTS?...WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SWORD OF GRYINDOR AND THE REST OF THE DESTRYED HORUCUX?...WHAT DID LUNA PLUS THE REST OF THE ORDER OF PHOENIX AND DUMBLEDORE'S ARMY BECOME?...WHAT BECAME FOR THE DURSLEYS?...DID HARRY RETURNED TO LIVE IN GODRIC HALLOW?..<<<<<<PLUS MUCH MORE QUESTIONS I WISH FOR AN ANSWER>>>>>>>>

MAKES ME MAD

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
**SPOILERS BELOW-DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO RUIN THE BOOK FOR YOURSELF**

I have to tell you all that I loved the last Harry Potter book. It brings everything to an end so nicely. As for what happened to the characters, here's an article about the online chat J.K. Rowling had to talk about what happened to the characters.

http://www.centredaily.com/living/story/166567.html

In short, Kingsley becomes the Minister of Magic. Harry becomes the head of the Auror department, Ginny was a sports star but is now a journalist. Ron replaces Fred as a partner in the magic shop store with his brother George. Hermione continues to help with social causes through the Ministry.

You might still wonder what happened to the rest of the people, but that's the best part. Books are about imagination and when Harry Potter ends, that is where your imagination should begin. You can then make up a story in your own head as to what happens next to the characters. I think Rowling did a great job of ending the series. Voldemort's death might seem quick to some of you, but if you think about it, it's not. The WHOLE book seven is about his death. The whole journey by Harry, Ron, and Hermione was to find the horcruxes so that that Voldemort can die. If anything, V's death was prolonged waaaay too long.

I love the last fight between Harry and Voldemort. Harry was so certain he would win because he has something that V doesn't have. That's why it did not need to have much action. It's not a Kung Fu movie. They're not going to dodge each other and go flying off the wall. It was the end for Voldemort the moment his snake got killed.