HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF PHOENIX

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
IT'S A GOTTA SEE MOVIE

I RATE A <<<B>>>

BUT AS A HARRY POTTER BOOK FAN I RATE AN HONEST<<<B->>>

CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTZ

I'LL COMMENT MORE LATER

I'M CURRENTLY PIZZ AT JUST FINISHIN' THE MOVIE

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I just got home from the theaters and I must say its aight. I don't like it too much and I did not think its the best out of all of them so far. You get a couple laughs here and there, but I only favored one scene out of the entire movie.

Rainy_Reina

sarNie Egg
This movie was alrite..... The fighting action at the end was great.... I just think they focusing too much on dumbledore's army and Umbridge....... Never mention about Quidditch......... although Cho Chang piss me off... i don't like the idea that the movie make her the one who told the secret about the DA....

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
hmm.... i thought the book was better and they did rush the whole movie.... but hey it must be hard to fit that book into a movie.... it's the longest harry potter book. yeah I was like what cho didn't rat them out how come she did in the movie?....

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
For those who plan on wasting , er should i say spending money on going to the theatres, you should just go watch it at veoh.com its on there as well as fantastic four rise of the silver man or something like that....

Vanida

Save World Save Life
it was ok but too many scene not showing and plus they try to fit the whole storyline in that movie

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I loved it...although some scenes ruined my experience of Harry Potter Mania...but I still think it was a great movie....YOU could so tell that the series is becoming more and more serious and dangerous and dark...of course the movie is not gonna compare to the books...that is why it is an adaptation not an exact word for word copy of the book but an adaptation based on JK Rowling's book....so there...