Harry Potter Saga

fun

Expired Sarnie
Hm... I think I stopped at the second part lol I never understood HP so I wasn't able to continue. I watched the last part in theater a long while ago and just finally brought it up because I had like a 24 hour discussion with my sisters, cousins, aunts and friends lol The last part finally got me to understand. I remember reading the second part but I was confused as heck. I am thinking about reading the whole series to get a better understanding of it.

In a way it's feels so sad that it has really ended. I think I am gonna miss HP even though I never really paid much attention to it after the second movie had been shot.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I believe that I would never watch HP or Twilight, but then my bf talked me into watching HP cause it was on television, I went out and bought the whole series and watched the whole thing. I also showed my little sister and we ended up watching the whole thing again. It's really good, and crazy how JK came up with this idea. I like Ron the most, i heard he was better in the books though, but in the movie he was also great. i thought it was PERFECT that Ron and Hermione ended up together, I seriously had a brother and sister vibe with Harry and Hermione. i wish they elaborated more on Ginny and Harry love in the movie too, I didn't see that pair happening and how. Before watching i thought it was going to be the typical, Harry with Hermione and Ron alone. I also thought Harry was going to be with Luna.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
I love Harry Potter! Isn't there a book out now about Harry's children? Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, which is also a play. I heard it was pretty bad though ..

My favorite part was in the seventh book I think, when HP, Ron, Hermione drink the potion that turns them into other people for some time and they sneak into the Ministry of Magic to take the locket. That part was so hilarious and entertaining to me, even in the movie :p:thumbup:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I love Harry Potter! Isn't there a book out now about Harry's children? Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, which is also a play. I heard it was pretty bad though ..

My favorite part was in the seventh book I think, when HP, Ron, Hermione drink the potion that turns them into other people for some time and they sneak into the Ministry of Magic to take the locket. That part was so hilarious and entertaining to me, even in the movie :p:thumbup:
I didn't know the play was bad, so sad I wish they made it to a movie. But it's gonna be sad not seeing Daniel the whole time. HAHA I love that part too, they're so funny.