hate peeps flatter & degrading

little

sarNie Adult
this is what happen to my cuz "mai" She has a friend known for about 10 years "kow" saying that her house is cleaner than mai's house. She also said that all mai's friends are ugly. I can accept the clean house thingy but for the friends part it is unnessary to say that. If she doesn't like it she should keep it to herself. I and a lot of my cousins don't like this person cuz she thinks she's better than anyone else prettier have a brand new house jobs/money. Right now her job she's working at my cuz refer her in. She would always say I'm fat when i see her at my cuz house for parties. It's so mean but i dont care what she said but she should keep it to herself cuz to some it's offensive. her house she didn't get it by herself it's from her parents' help so i don't know why she flatter/degrading people for when she's not even consider up top. hate peeps who are like that. if u think your good then let other people complimented u it'll be more meaningful that way.

Quarter

Tell me about it.
haha. reminds me of my sister. but my sister always kid around, in your case, just tell her she's a disrespectful person and drop kick her.

Jane

sarNie Hatchling
there are a lot of people like that out in this world. they know and we know that they are just like everyone else but tends to think that they are better than others. the name calling is the worse, i'm not small myself, and i've been called fat too, but the funny think abt it is that they are not skinny themselves!!

like little said, if you think you're good, let others compliment you, it is better this way, because if you compliment yourself all the time, people will think you are conceited.

Another thing that i hate is when people put others down/or talk about them because of the situations or circumstances that they are in, for example when ppl talk about other people when their daughters get pregnant and have to get married with their boyfriend, talking about them like they are bad people, and the funny thing is, it has happened to their daughter(s) or other family members.

I also want to know why can't people be happy for one another? why are they jealous of others? For example, my older sister and i have graduated college and now my twin sister is about to graduate in less than a month, but there's a rumor going around that we didn't graduate and that we lied about it. why would we do that? we have the degree diplomas to prove it and the pictures to show. another thing, they started a rumor that my older sister was pregnant also, like wtf? just because we are doing something with our lives, they can't be happy for us.

my mother is thai and my father is laotian, but we are around the laotian community more, and i hate to say it, but sometimes i just don't want to associate myself with them because of the hate and jealousy that is there. i don't really go to the community event as much, i hang out with my friends where we have a good time and not having to worry about the hate and the jealousy. I would tell my parents not to hang out with the one who are "haters" but they always say that it's ok, just ignore it, it's hard to, but i try.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Oh my gosh, my dad's side of cousins are the most degrading people I've ever met in my life. LOL isn't it sad that I'm related to them? Especially, my dad's uncle's son's wife. She has 5 daughters and acts like they are goddesses. Anyways, she thinks her daughters are so cool going off to college and stuff but the college they are going to, is a college anyone can get into. Plus, she dislikes my uncle's girlfriend because she comes from a poorer family and she tells my grandma all the time, that my uncle and his girlfriend should not be together because of class. I pretty much hate my dad's uncle's son's wife sooooo much. Uggghh the lady is so annoying at all family events and never once do I not hear her compliment her own daughters.

So Little, what I'm trying to say I guess is that those type of people exist all over. They think money can help hide their flaws, but honestly I think that if my dad's uncle's son's wife, didn't marry my dad's uncle's son then she wouldn't be living in luxury either so I wonder why she always has to look down on the poor people as if she didn't come from similar backgrounds.

Just avoid the disrespectful bitch or if you can't avoid her, then be confident in yourself and what you have. Even if the girl finds you fat, there are still many other people in the world who appreciates you. Either way, rich or poor, people are the same especially during death. LOL my mom always preaches that to my siblings and I so its stuck in my brain.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yes like all of the others said...there are alot of people out there that are snotty like that...i myself have a friend name stephanie...she's vietnamese...her families rich...and she's overall snotty. She likes to put people down, she thinks she knows everything and does everything better then anyone else. It makes her feel good or something..iunno or maybe she's just dumb. But yeah overall she's a good friend, it's just the way she is..from the looks of it i don't think she knows that she is the way she is, so i usually just push the subject away when i feel a sense of her snotty annoyingness emerge!

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
if you want i can take her out for a price and its gonna really cost you i want 2 gummy bears! the red ones only lol no in all seriousness i jsut let tards like that think what they want cause first of all i ain't hanging out with them so i don't care what they think, second if karma really existed they'll get theres

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Urgh...I hate people like that too.
Where do you live? Want me to slap her around a few times for ya? I have a very strong bitch slapping hand. ^_^

little

sarNie Adult
it'll be nice to get her slapping she deserves lots from others she insulted i live in fresno ca thanks for reply need to express it

Kenshin

sarNie Egg
haha. reminds me of my sister. but my sister always kid around, in your case, just tell her she's a disrespectful person and drop kick her.
I second this notion. In fact, I did that once. This annoying guy and his mom just kept talking all this shit about my uncle and aunt. Calling them ugly, poor, and that my aunt didn't deserve to marry my uncle. That made me and everyone else mad but no one wanted to do anything. Now of course I wasn't allowed to touch the woman, but I was allowed to touch the guy who talked a lot and threatened to beat everyone up. I just ran up to him and drop kicked him and a few other things. I told him that he and his mom were the rudest people ever and didn't deserve to be in the company of my aunt and uncle. They left and we never heard from them again.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
o__O Lol I dislike people like that too! Normally I'm the one being praised "Tina's the only kid in this whole generation of 21 of you guys! That made it past the 10th grade!" Sad most of my relatives dropped out before they were even 16. Well people around my age generation. I'm the only one thats so close to finishing up college right now .. but the thing that I hated is when relatives saw me "When are you going go lose weight?" Like damn just because I don't wear a size negative 2 below zero back off! Also how they are like "why can't you be like your cousin she found a good man and he owsn this and that"

I know this is disrespectful but this is what I said to my aunt lol

"Aunty so thats all? To get respect from you be like your daughter?"
Aunt: "Yeah she has a guy that owns this and that"
ME: So my getting and education and being independent and marrying for love doesn't make me a better person in your eyes?
Aunt: No a good man to take care of you is what you need
Me: Aunty thats pretty sad if thats all your daughters know and live by .. finding a good man to marry because they have no self virtue and they are dependent on other people definitely won't survive in the real world. I on the other hand will always have a profession and education to fall back on if my husband and I some how doesn't make it and for your info aunty my husband does support me well and he takes great care of me . He supports me going to school and getting an education whearas your daughter.. i mean my cousin's husband dislike her going to school and think she should stay home and be a housewife? Why? Because he'll always hold a card above her! She can't do jack shit! She doesn't even cook!

Then I go on about how "my parents raised me to learn how to use my own arms and legs and brain and do things on my own and gain things on my own not lay on my back to please some man into doing it for me."

Omg you should have seen I swear smoke came out of her head lmao!

After that day she never spoke to me again which I could care less about. All my relatives know that if they mess with me or say anything to me they are bound to get hurt emotionally by my comment back. My philosophy is don't say something you can't defend!

Another story this one time this aunt from out of town came and stay at our house she was like
"Tina is this and that her cousin know how to take care of them selves and dress pretty"
I asked her "Why do I need to be dressed pretty?"
Aunt: How will you find a good man?
Me: To find a good man I have to be dressd pretty?
So love doesn't count?
Aunt: How will love feed you?

Me being disrespectful again:

Me:Aunty ... I rather be with a guy who can only take me out to a fast food restaurant or can only afford instant noodles for food all the time as a husband than be like your daughter who has a husband who makes all that money but split it amongst other woman and who beats her when she doesn't want to have sex with him. I rather be with a guy who will treat me like I'm his world even though he barely has anything than be with a guy who could give me aids one day.

So now a days you barely hear anyone say anything to me LOL the way my dad see's it my dad doesn't care that I'm like this because he sees it as defending myself because these relatives are on my moms side and the ones I cna't get along with my dad side is the cool side the cousins on my dad sides are like me education oriented and want to learn independence wheras my mothers side look to finding a man for support my dad and I question how my mom was born into that household lol because my mother is a great woman she is nothing like her relatives lol ... she's the black sheep of her family as I am the black sheep to her side of the family.
Every time my dad see's me getting into it with the relatives on moms side he always goes,

"You see my daughter? She use her education wisely she can shut you all thats 40 and 50 of years older than her up. If I were you don't even bother to talk to her she'll stab you right where it hurts."

My dad has lots of pride in me because he knows Im a strong woman and I can protect my little sisters and be a role model to them. They are already starting to blossom into young intelligent women. Where my mom side cousins that are of the same age as my little sisters are into boys and all that stuff. While my sisters are worried about what college to get into when they graduate which isn't even another 2 3 years from now.

So my approach is to always hurt them back I never have to use force becuase they tend to get pissed off at me and start cursing at me when I calmly make witty remarks LOL

little

sarNie Adult
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai and most of u u guys are strong and bold to defend yourself i'm not the type to confront others and when i do i cant speak my mind out the words doesnt' come in plus i hate to argue when i'm really pissed at something peeps say/do i would just keep it to myself or express it with a friend how i hate it that i cant confront and speak my mind out she understands me cause she knows who i am who doesn't like to argue/dare/speechless it's probably better to be bitchy so others don't mess with u than the nice girl who always get step in/tease cant change my attitude considering me "fat" right now i weigh 105 lbs i'm 4" 10' size 2-3-4 at least yes i've gain weight like 5-10 or more but i'm not fat

Jane

sarNie Hatchling
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai and most of u u guys are strong and bold to defend yourself i'm not the type to confront others and when i do i cant speak my mind out the words doesnt' come in plus i hate to argue when i'm really pissed at something peeps say/do i would just keep it to myself or express it with a friend how i hate it that i cant confront and speak my mind out she understands me cause she knows who i am who doesn't like to argue/dare/speechless it's probably better to be bitchy so others don't mess with u than the nice girl who always get step in/tease cant change my attitude considering me "fat" right now i weigh 105 lbs i'm 4" 10' size 2-3-4 at least yes i've gain weight like 5-10 or more but i'm not fat

you are NOT fat!!! i would love to be your size!! i'm about 5 ft and I weigh 135 pounds, i'm trying to lose abt 20 pounds right now, the only problem is my stomach and fat face.

don't worry abt what others say, you are not fat trust me!!

i don't know why ppl like to talk abt others weight!! when i was younger, one of my good friend's mother always talked abt my 2 sisters and i abt how fat we are and why can't we be skinny like her daughter. she always bragged about her daughter saying she's so pretty and skinny and in the end her daughter got pregnant by a dead beat and now she doesn't say anything anymore because she is embarassed. it's always this way, they brag abt their children all the time and then their children embarasses them and it shuts them up!! hahaha...serves them right!!