Have you ever slept with anyone for money?

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Haha I would need a receipt too. Talk about payment, I need him to transfer 99.9% of the money first then I will keep my word on our deal :).

sarN

sarNie Granny
oh' yes desperate situation ONLY but if i have a choice , nope , can't picture myself in bed w/ some stranger b/c I'm very ticklish :risas3: Whom ever will be my lover will surely know about it and follow my protocol or else i'll die of laugher ;)

Ms.Zoe

Yes, desperate situation but I want to have the upper hand & calling all the shots :).

Me too, could not picture myself with some rich stranger. I could be ticklish sometimes too LOL.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Nah. You just never know what they may carry so that money may not even be worth it because you may end up dying before enjoying it or contracting an unwanted disease that even money can't buy back.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I would never sleep with anyone just for money even if I don't have any food to eat. I rather starving and die.

Ms.Zoe

There is this Turkish drama Binbir Gece. If you were in the lead actress's character, will you make the choice like she did?

Binbir Gece's plot

Şehrazat (portrayed by Berguzar Korel) is a talented architect who works at a construction company owned by Onur (Halit Ergenc) and Kerem (Tardu Flordun). She lost her husband and is devastated, once more, when she learns that her five-year-old son suffers from leukemia and needs an urgent and very expensive treatment. She is able to raise a quarter of the money, but still needs a large portion. Although she is unwanted by her rich father-in-law because he accuses her of killing his son (her late husband), she begs for him to give her money but is cruelly rejected. As a last chance, Sehrazat tries to receive the money as a loan from her boss, Onur, who is secretly attracted to her. Onur accepts to give her the money on one condition: that she spends a night with him. This indecent offer, which turns the life of Sehrazat upside down, becomes the beginning of a spiraling tale in which Sehrazat is trapped.

Cr to Binbir Gece Wikipedia

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ohhh' he bald LOL ..I'm scar of bald man though. Btw, what eps did they slept together?? Been wanting to ask u but I forgot everytime until now LOL

Ms.Zoe

:risas3::risas3: I am still finding it :risas3::risas3:. Tell you when I know lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oh rat , I was hoping u know what eps so I can watch it since I'm off work now LOL. I still don't find the bald man attractive, feel like beauty & beast when I watch the series ^^

Ms.Zoe

He is not bad looking lol but hey in his lady's eyes he is the best looking guy lol.

Last edited:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Even in that situation, I would say no. I don't think anyone should compromise or sacrifice themselves for anyone else or anything else even for a loved one. I believe in fate. If the child was meant to survive, he'll eventually live whether he receives treatments or not. That's why even wealthy elites who have money to afford XYZ procedure and treatments are still prone to death in the end.

If people truly love you, they would rather die than to have you disrespect yourself like that just for their sake. I know, I would. What's the use of living if my loved one had to die physically or mentally inside just to save me? That wouldn't be a life to live. Being happy is seeing your loved ones happy, it goes both ways.

Plus, there are other ways. I think once you look for a shortcut or easier way out by taking off your clothes, you're more than likely to do it again if you hit rock bottom or another hardship down the road. As we all know, life ain't easy. We have obstacles and struggles every day, so don't aim too high and do your best with what you have.

We have to be righteous. It's like saying, would you kill to save your child? No. But people can argue that killing is different than selling oneself. Yeah, sort of but both are still wrong, so you can't be okay with one and throw rocks at the other. I just believe in living a righteous life. Don't steal, lie, cheat, kill, hurt anyone, and so forth just to save your own life or your loved one's. There are no justifications to do wrong. And sometimes, we have to let go and understand that there are things we can't control so let fate take care of it. The more we hold on and try to save it, we may end up not only losing that person but ourselves in the process.