Have you Googled yourself lately?

Liberty

sarNie Adult
lol Sounds kinda dirty but seriously, have you Googled yourself lately?
What did you find? Anything interesting?

I was bored so I started Googling random people I know and then myself. OMG, I'm leaving footprints everywhere. :eek:

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
yeah ive done it before buh it dnt come up as me haha but then i went through more pages and i came up on school websites hahaa

Liberty

sarNie Adult
It hasn't pulled up anything weird, only my articles from various places and posts from a bunch of forums.
:lol: I think it's only pulling up those forums because I have my article links in my signatures.

noungning

Heartless
my real name yeap... i have about 50 something stuff... mostly newspapers.

my nickname is everywhere so yeah, not reliable.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
different stuff pops up every couple months or so. my name is spelled like Phone...so phone stuff pops up.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL i google myself all the time..as long as i dont use my real name its ok..but then my real name is more common than i thought it was ..good thing though...they show up on those pages and by the time whoever is looking for me find me they would prolly give up first ...lol

it is scary to leave footprints everywhere esp if youre sneaking around *ie from work or whatever lol

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
LOL! This is a fun topic. I google myself many times. Like some people here, I do leave lots of footprints. yes, it is scary to find them on google. ;)

Kenshin

sarNie Egg
I googled myself. Apparently, I died in a car crash at my current age with 2 other Lao kids. I have a fascination with Hondas and video games which is sorta true except I'm more of a Mazda dude. It was creepy since he had the exact same spelling as my first and last name.

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
LoL. I thought I was the only one who like googling my own name. Too much info was given away, including my hometown, major and college, then next to it is my picture! Ahh. Pyscho out there. Then there's an article about my volunteer work for Hurricane Katrina. crazy huh. Other than that, other people who have the same name appear.

Check out Zabasearch.com. Type in your parent name, and your address will come up, if it was ever listed in the phone book.

i did a couple of years ago. my name popped onto this girl's blog (i used to have a crush on her. here i thought i was invisible to her), and she was writing about me. i didn't know it then. so too late now. :lol:

when i meet new people, i use a nickname. that used to pop up for more than 20+ pages. :ph34r: so i really try to keep quiet about my name, when i meet people or throw out parts of my name... never my full first name. i'm paranoid. :rolleyes:

judyp

sarNie Adult
i did a couple of years ago. my name popped onto this girl's blog (i used to have a crush on her. here i thought i was invisible to her), and she was writing about me. i didn't know it then. so too late now. :lol:

when i meet new people, i use a nickname. that used to pop up for more than 20+ pages. :ph34r: so i really try to keep quiet about my name, when i meet people or throw out parts of my name... never my full first name. i'm paranoid. :rolleyes:
:lol: thats cute. yeah, i never give out my full name. just my first name because judy is common. i get all paranoid too. i see my lil bros myspace and he has a lifelong story. im like, dude, there are creeps out there!! lols.

1+1=0

sarNie Egg
Hmm, I did once in awhile lol. :lol: I am actually googled people who i have an eyes on, Some are very public :blush: So i get an ideal how this person will be like. Anyway, I did googled someone who i had a crush on and somehow found out the person is a fake.lol. i used to talked to the person online for almost a year :wacko: google is great :lmao:

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah I've googled myself before, but nothing comes up about me. But I did see stuff about a cousin of mine. LOL She's a foot fetish model or tried to become one at one point.

nina07

sarNie Adult
i've googled myself a couple times when im like REALLYY bored. and all that came up was like info on my parents and family members :wacko: oh and other people with like the same last name as mine. :lol: