Hayao Miyazaki to Retire from Filmmaking

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
:no: NOOOOOOOOO!
He's not going to continue making animation films anymore....  :weep:  right now! LOL. Really, he made such good inspiration, fun-loving, meaningful etc animations!!!!!! But I understand that everything has an end; retiring in this matter.

Well, thanks aikoden for this news, and like you say it is "sad news". :(

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
:cry1:

These days, I keep getting hit with sad, sad, heart-breaking news.... Thanks for the news, dear, sweet, Aiko! :kiss: I'll have to get back to this thread and vent out all my thoughts regarding this disheartening shocker... :weep: :cry:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I loved his works because like imqueen said.. they're very meaningful and full of morals and stuff... always great storylines as well.. so original.  Hayao Miyazaki is already in his 70's .. so I kind of understand.. he's already gotten so much fame through his work.. and maybe he just wants to rest now..

I wonder if Joe Hisaishi will be retiring soon too... if so... goodness I will be super sad too because I always love his music osts for the studio ghibli films.  He and Hayao are like perfect for each other with their works!!!

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Nothing, just reiterating how much time has past since the last time I watched the last anime from Hayao...