Heart of a Warrior

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i'm glad they took care of that misunderstanding...at first i thought that he was going to leave sydney too....costa...evil mind with evil thoughts.....

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Hey did anyone else hear about this super collider thing that European physicists were working on?
They were suppose to try it out sometime yesterday or the day before, can't remember. But they did it under France, I think it was, in a tunnel.

Anyway, there were people saying that it might open a worm hole or even worse, a black hole.
Of course I was a little disappointed to wake up and find that nothing interesting happened. :p

Kinda off topic but has a little to do with how Sydney got sucked back in time. ^_^ I knew there was a physicist out there working on something like that. I just knew it!

Anyway, I'll try to get chapter 13 up tomorrow.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
wow.. we're going to see Sydney in action now.. poor Fia... I hope Costa doesn't hurt the poor thing. I wonder if McCullen has anything to do with it... if he doesn't then, Ian will probably think he did anyway, and the two rivals will go at it.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
gasp they finally kidnap fia....i think ian just wants sydney to be safe...since he "loves" her....sydney gearing up for battle^^

sarN

sarNie Granny
LMAO..I love it that she going gear up hahaha ...girl power ! Lets' kick some ass !! good update

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update. love the pace of the story.
yes, girl power!! can't wait for more.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I'm slowly working on chapter 14 so I should have it up tomorrow, assuming the electricity is still on. If not, well...hehe I guess sometime this weekend.

sarN

sarNie Granny
whao, it exciting ...haha let the battle begin ..

lady0fdarkness

fia and colin are so cute.. I can so imagine them.. being so innocent while the adults fight to the death.. lol..

lady0fdarkness

oh no.......... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope that's not her crew from the 21st century!

lol..... I laughed so hard when Costa called MCcullen a barbaric monkey. Good update. :D