Hearts Series 1 CHAPTER 2 UP

yoopeurtur

sarNie Egg
Chapter 2-The Second Meet

(Hours Later)​

Funai fell to sleep on the ride. Toshai stared at her.
“What a beautiful girl. No wonder she was getting married,” he said to himself.
It soon started getting windy. The wind made Funai’s hair move into her face. Toshai gently moved his hand toward Funai to move her hair out of her face. Before Toshai could move Funai’s hair, the car stopped. Instead of moving Funai’s hair, Toshai poked Funai in the forehead making Funai wake up.
“Oie! Who poked me?!” Funai asked rubbing her forehead.
She looked at Toshai.
“Did you poke me?” she asked.
Toshai chuckled.
“No way! Why would I? Ha, ha!” Toshai lied. “It was probably the strong wind making you feel like you are being poked.”
“Hmmm, I have a feeling you are lying, but never mind. Wait, where are we?”
Funai looked around. All they saw was trees and bushes. The back window of the truck then opened.
“Hey kids, this is how far I can bring you. I need you to get back to work,” the old man said.
Funai and Toshai jumped off the back of the truck. Funai went to go get Sonai. Toshai walked to the old man.
“Sir, I thank you for bringing me and my friends so here. Take it,” said Toshai handing some money to the old man.
“Thank you, young man,” said the old man accepting the money. “Now I have to hurry along. I hope to see all of you guys again.”
The old man went back into his truck and drove off.
“What a nice guy,” said Toshai.
“Yeah, but the problem is, why did he drop us off here?” Funai asked.
“Ha, ha. I told him to. Nearby should be a cabin that I own.”
“Okay then let’s go. Lead the way.”
“No problem.”
“Sonai let’s go.”
For the next few hours Funai and Sonai followed Toshai. Sonai tugged Funai’s hand.
“Funai, does this guy even know where the cabin is?” Sonai asked tiredly.
“Sonai, just climb on my back. You can get some sleep,” Funai said.
Sonai went onto Funai’s back. Once he fell to sleep, Funai put her hands on her hips.
“Hey! Do you even know where exactly the cabin is?” she asked.
“It should be around here. I don’t really remember since I rarely ever go there,” Toshai said.
“Ugh! Let’s keep searching for it then. If you don’t find it you’re getting it.”
More hours past as Toshai and Funai searched for the cabin.
“Hey, didn’t we see that tree already?” Funai asked pointing to a tall tree.
“I don’t know…here, I’ll tie this ribbon on it. If we pass the tree again then,…then…then,” Toshai said tying a red ribbon on the tree’s branch.
“Then what?”
“Then…we have to…sleep out here…wait never mind, I’m tired, let’s sleep out here tonight.”
“What?!”
“Let’s sleep out here.”
“And why is that? We didn’t even pass the tree again yet. You are so lazy.”
“We’re lost. In the morning, when it is brighter, we can go find the cabin.”
Funai looked at the landscape around her.
“Fine. It looks pretty safe,” she said. “Tonight we’ll sleep here.”
“Good because I’m tired,” Toshai said crouching down rubbing his hands together to keep it warm.
“Hey! You’re helping me set up or do you want to get beaten up!”
“Okay. Geez, tough people here these days.”
Toshai stood up.
“Uh, we don’t have a tent to use,” Funai said.
“We’ll just…sleep on the ground. What could happen to us? Anyway if we set up a tent, people will see us.”
“Fine, you have a point.”
Funai then put her backpack which she was holding in her hand on the ground. With Sonai still on her back, she got a blanket out of her backpack. She laid it on the ground and put Sonai on top of it. She then opened Sonai’s backpack to get a blanket.
“Hey, didn’t Sonai pack a blanket in here?” Funai said throwing some of the items on the blanket that Sonai was sleeping on. “Nope, he didn’t, I guess he forgot to.”
“Then how are we going to go to sleep. The ground is so dirty,” Toshai said.
“Stop being such a baby. Just sleep on the…wait here you can sleep on this,” Funai said.
She then took off her sweater and laid it beside Sonai.
“What about you, then?” Toshai asked.
“I’ll sleep on this log,” Funai said sitting on a log as she leaned back into a tree.
Toshai laid himself on Funai’s sweater with his hands behind his head.
“So you told me that you would tell me why that guy called you his bride,” he said.
“Oh yeah, but you better tell me why you are running away,” Funai said.
“Promise,” Toshai said with his right hand up. “And anyways I have to do everything you tell me to do.”
“Okay then. Sonai, my parents, and I were living the lives as the lowest class. My parents finally found a job in one of the highest class house, the Watna household. My parents and I were servants in there. In the Watna house, the parents had two children, Ceemae and Teemae. Both had different personalities. Then one day Teemae announced he wanted to get married to me. I didn’t like the idea because he was known as a player, but I agreed to marry him because of my parents. Today I chickened out and ran away with Sonai. I just hope Teemae won’t do anything to my parents.”
“Hmmm, I understand kind of what you are going through. You see, I’m running away because of marriage too. My parents want me to get married with the Spilachaz’s daughter, Wanee. I heard she was a well-educated, pretty lady. I too, chickened out today so I ran away. Then I saw you beating up the group of guys. I thought it was entertaining so I kept watching until I saw them getting you so I came in and helped you. Not to be like Teemae, but I think you are really pretty. I would like to get to know you more than this.”
Toshai then stopped.
“Dude, what am I thinking? Telling her that? Toshai, what’s the matter with you?” Toshai said to himself.
He then looked up at Funai. She was dozing off and shivering.
“Funai, even though I just met you, your presence makes me feel warm,” he said.
Toshai then walked up to Funai and touched her arm. It was very cold.
“I listen to your story, but why didn’t you listen to mine. Good thing because then you would have heard what I lastly said to you.”

Watna Household
(Living Room)​

Funai’s and Teemae’s parents were sitting on the couches as Teemae was scolding them.
“How can Funai run away on the day of our wedding?!” Teemae growled at Funai’s parents. “What do I not have?!” I have money, the looks, and the popularity! What else could she ask for?!”
“Teemae calm down,” Mrs. Watna said trying to comfort her son. “Probably she wasn’t ready.”
“But she punched me in the face. And also she had a guy with her.”
Mr. Panadee stood up.
“Now, Teemae. I know Funai very well. She would never go out with a guy without letting us give her permission,” he said.
“Who knows what she is up to,” Teemae said with his arms out open. “What’s her problem? Shouldn’t this be every girls’ dream to be with a guy like me?”
Ceemae then walked into the room with his hands in his pocket.
“Teemae, Funai is a very smart girl to run away from a guy like you,” he said.
“Why Ceemae?!” Teemae said briefly and quietly as he grabbed Ceemae’s collar. “Is there anything wrong with me?”
Ceemae smiled as he pushed Teemae away from him. He brushed his shirt.
“Love,” he whispered into Teemae’s ear.
He then jabbed his shoulder into Teemae’s shoulder as he sat on the couch.
“What do you mean?” Teemae asked.
“Brother, even thought I’m younger than you, you are way stupider than me. You see, Funai is a girl who doesn’t ‘t care for money. All she cares for is love. You represent a man who has money, but no love. Also you only like her for her looks. She needs somebody who likes her inside and outside,” Ceemae answered. “A person like you would never match a girl like her. You are not her type.”
“Ceemae!” Teemae yelled as he punched Ceemae in the face.
Mrs. Watna came over to Ceemae to see if he was okay.
“Teemae, why are you hitting your brother?!” Mr. Watna asked.
“Ceemae is the one who is saying Funai doesn’t like me dad,” Teemae mumbled.
“But you don’t have to punch him.”
“I love her, dad. I’ll protect her thoughts even if she is not here.”
“Yeah right,” Ceemae said.
“If you love her so much why aren’t you searching for her?”
“I, uh, was going to search for her until I was punched by her.”
“If she punched you, do you think she actually would go back home with you,” Mr. Panadee said.
“No, but what if someone else did,” Teemae said.
Everyone was quiet, thinking of who should find Funai.
“Ceemae, go find Funai!”
“What?!” asked Ceemae standing up.
“If you search for Funai and find her, there is a better chance of you bringing her home than me going to find her.”
Ceemae froze thinking up of a way to bail out.
“I don’t want to…wait, I’ll do it, to prove my point,” Ceemae said.
“What point?” asked Teemae.
“If I find Funai and bring her home, I’m positive you will be all over her, for her body meaning I proved my point of you only wanting her body, not her feelings. If I don’t bring her home, I proved my point of you not being her type.”
“Hey you are going to win in both ways!”
“so you want her only for her body. Right?”
Teemae froze as Ceemae walked out of the room.
“I’ll search for her tomorrow. I’m going to get some rest for the big day when I prove my point,” Ceemae said.
“Wait Ceemae, we haven’t finished talking. Come back,” Teemae said.
“Teemae, enough. You got Ceemae to go find Funai. What more do you need?” Mrs. Watna said.
“Huh. Never mind then, I’m going to sleep.”
Teemae headed upstairs to go to sleep.
“Thank you for not kicking us out of the house,” thanked Mrs. Panadee.
“It’s okay. We are now going to be family. You may go to sleep,” said Mrs. Watna. “We too have to go to sleep.”
They then all went to got to sleep.”

Spilachaz Household
(Living Room)(Same Time As Last Scene)​

Wanee stepped into living room. Her parents and Toshai’s parents greeted her.
“Wanee dear, did you ever find Toshai?” Mrs. Spilachaz asked her daughter.
“Mom, I’m sorry. We didn’t find Toshai,” Wanee apologized. “We searched everywhere.”
Wanee sat down beside her mom on the couch.
“Who does Toshai think he is?!” Mr. Somachai asked. “he can’t just run away on the day of his wedding.”
“Wanee, did you see anything suspicious while searching for him?” Mrs. Somachai asked.
“Now that you mention about it, I did remember seeing this one guy crouching down behind a girl and her younger brother,” Wanee answered. “But he looked quite poor, so I don’t think that could have been him.”
“Who knows? He could have disguised himself,” Mr. Spilachaz said.
“No, I don’t think that was him,” Wanee said.
“But then, who knows?”
“Wanee, I want you to go find Toshai so you can get married as fast as possible,” Mrs. Spilachaz pleaded.
“To make you all happy, I’ll search harder for him, but it’s getting late so I’m going to sleep,” Wanee said.
She then scampered upstairs to go to sleep.
“Toshai better have a good reason of shy he ran away,” Mr. Somachai said.
“Honey, I bet Toshai does have a good explanation. Now, let’s go home, it is getting dark,” Mrs. Somachai said. “Thank you for not overreacting about Toshai’s disappearance.”
“It’s alright,” Mrs. Spilachaz said.
Mr. and Mrs. Somachai then drove back home.

Forest
(Next Day)​

Funai woke up with the sun gleaming right in her eyes. She looked around, remembering that she didn’t fall asleep where she was now. Then she looked down and noticed arms wrapped around her. Horrified, she quickly stood up. She then noticed it was Toshai’s arms that were wrapped around her. Before she could say something, Toshai woke up. Toshai looked up and saw Funai. He smiled.
“Good morning, Funai,” he said as he scratched his head.
Funai didn’t respond back. She was still terrified that “they did something last night.”
“Hello, Funai, are you still there?” Toshai asked waving his hand in front of Funai’s face.
Funai then looked at Toshai’s face, still terrified.
“Funai, are you alright? Are you sick?” Toshai asked worriedly as he grabbed Funai’s arm.
Funai quickly moved it away.
“What did you do to me, last night?” Funai asked.
“Oh nothing,” Toshai chuckled. “You see…”
“What a liar!” Funai yelled.
She then pushed Toshai away and ran in the other direction.
“She has it all wrong,” Toshai said to himself as he followed Funai.
Minutes later, Toshai caught up to Funai. He ran up in front of Funai, stopping her. He grabbed her shoulders.
“What did I do to you?” he asked.
Funai just kept staring at him.
“Funai, listen to me, I never did anything to you last night. You just got cold so to make you warmer, I hugged you,” Toshai said.
“Why would you hug me? Why didn’t you just leave me alone?” Funai asked.
“I didn’t want to see you die or something. Now, let’s go before Sonai wakes up.”
“No! Not with a guy like you. You just go ahead. I’ll come shortly after.”
“Still thinking I did something to you, huh. Well I hope this knocks some sense into you.”
Toshai then grabbed Funai’s waist and pushed her up. He pulled her up to his shoulder.
“Hey! What do you think you are doing? Put me back down!” Funai yelled at Toshai as she hit his back.
“I’ll let you go when you say that I never did anything to you last night,” Toshai said.
“Never! I know you did something to me last night!”
“Okay then I won’t let you go.”
Toshai then started walking with Funai on his shoulder.
“Let go of me!” Funai ordered.
“What did I just say? I’m letting you go until you say I never did anything to you. Now let’s go back before Sonai wakes up,” Toshai said.
“Let…”
“Hey, what did I just say again? You better be quiet unless you’re saying I never did anything to you. If you can’t obey that, I will do something to you.”
Toshai then raised his eyebrows.
“You wouldn’t!”
“I would!”
They stared in each others eyes as if they were going beat each other up.
“Funai, why is Toshai holding you?” Sonai asked rubbing his eyes since he just woke up.
Funai and Toshai looked at each other, noticing that while they were arguing, they reached to their destination. Toshai set Funai down. Funai brushed herself off.
“Uh, don’t worry Sonai. We didn’t do anything, bad,” Funai said.
“Yeah, we didn’t do anything. Funai just woke up and went for a walk. I woke up shortly after and saw her so I followed her. While she was walking she had a cramp, so I helped her by picking her up and bringing her here,” Toshai said.
“Yeah, that’s what happened, Sonai,” Funai agreed.
“Well okay,” Sonai said. “It’s the morning so I guess we should go find the cabin.”
“Yeah, let’s get to it, but first we need to pack up.”

Spilachaz Household
(Wanee’s Room)​

One of Wanee’s servants was at Wanee’s room’s door knocking on the door to wake up. On the third knock, the door opened.
“You’re all ready?” asked the servant.
“Yes, I am,” answered Wanee. “I woke up extra early for the big day.”
“Hmm, that’s good. Well, your mom told me to tell you that she wanted to see you before you leave.”
“Okay I’ll do so.”
The servant then walked away. Wanee took a deep breath and walked downstairs to see her mom. Her mom was waiting for her downstairs.
“Mom, I’m going,” Wanee said.
“I hope you the best, Wanee,” Mrs. Spilachaz said.
“Don’t worry, mom. It’s only a couple of days. Before you know it, I’ll find Toshai and we’ll get married.”
“Okay, then. I’ll see you in a couple of days.”
Wanee turned around and headed out the door. Her smile turned into a frown. She didn’t really want to get married, but to keep her parents happy she had to marry Toshai.

Watna Household
(Ceemae’s Room)​

Teemae was at Ceemae’s room’s door pounding on it.
“Hurry up, Ceemae! Open the door! You don’t have forever to get ready!” he yelled.
The door then opened. Ceemae showed up fully dressed, but with a face like he just woke up.
“Coming, coming. You know, these days people have to learn to do their own work, like for instant you,” Ceemae said putting on a pair of sunglasses.
“Ceemae!” Teemae yelled grabbing Ceemae’s collar.
“Hey, you might want to let go or do you want to find Funai, now?”
“You can go.”
“That’s what I thought so. See you later in a couple of days.”
Ceemae waved Teemae goodbye as he ran downstairs and into his car.
“That Ceemae better find Funai,” Teemae said as he walked into his room.

(Ceemae)​

“Hmmm, Ceemae, where will you search for Funai first? Hmmm.”
Ceemae kept thinking until he had an idea.
“I got it, I’ll ask the people around the church if they ever saw Funai.”
Ceemae then drove off. A few minutes later he arrived to the church. He got out of his car and then started searching for people.
“Umm, Mrs., were you here yesterday?”

(Hours Later)​

Ceemae sat on a bench.
“Why is there rarely people here who were here yesterday, too?” he said aloud. “I’m searching somewhere else.”
Ceemae then stood up. His phone then started to ring.
“Hello…Oh hi, buddy, how’s been school…I am okay…”
While talking on his phone, he continued walking.

(Wanee)​

Wanee was also using the same technique Ceemae was using to find Toshai, by asking the people if they saw him yesterday.
“There’s no one here who knows where Toshai went. What am I going to do?”
Then her phone started to ring.
“Hello…oh hi mom…no I did not find him yet…I know…”
She kept walking as she was talking to her mom on the phone. Once she was done, she closed her phone, then BOOM. She fell to the ground. Getting up, she noticed she fell because she bumped into someone.
“Oh sorry,” the guy said as he walked away still talking to somebody on the phone.
“What a rude guy! I need to teach him a lesson,” Wanee said to herself as she followed the guy.
As she followed the guy, out of the ordinary, another guy came in her way making her fall to the ground.
“Hey, watch it!” she yelled standing up.
The guy who bumped her also was talking on his phone. He quickly said goodbye to the person on the phone and put it in his pocket.
“Excuse me, Mrs.,” he said. “What did you just say?”
“I said, watch it!” Wanee said.
“Oh I’m sorry, let me help you, but wait, you’re standing up so “watch it” was useless to say to me.”
He then started to walk away. Wanee got mad so she took a rock from the ground.
“Hey!” she yelled to the guy.
As the guy turned around, she threw the rock to the far left of the guy’s forehead. The guy fell to the ground moaning in pain.
“No one ever talks to me like that,” Wanee said brushing her hands together.
People surrounded the guy.
“Hey, what happened?” a lady asked the guy.
“Someone threw a rock at me,” the guy answered. “For no reason.”
Everyone then turned to look at Wanee, who was still proud of what she did. The lady walked up to Wanee.
“Did you throw that rock at that man over there?” she asked.
“No, why would I? I have no reason what so ever to throw a rock at a person, I don’t even know,” Wanee answered.
“Yeah right,” the guy said as he stood up and started to walk over to her. “You’re just lying.”
“Is that true?” asked the lady.
“That’s true,” the guy said.
“Is it true?” asked the lady to Wanee.
Wanee struggled to say no, since she knew she did it.
“I knew it!” the lady said. “In our neighborhood, if someone throws a rock at someone else, they would have to pay the person they threw the rock at, but you lied, too so whatever he says for you to do, you must obey it.”
“It’s okay, I’ll take off the part about paying me. So first you have to fix my head,” the guy said.
Wanee was shocked of what was happening, but she quickly went to go buy some medicine and bandages. Once she got them, the guy dragged her to his car.
“Fix it, right here,” he said.
Wanee took a deep breath and put medicine on the wound and bandaged it up. After she was done, she quickly moved away.
“So what, now you are scared of me?” the guy said. “In the beginning you weren’t scared of me at all. Instead, you threw a rock at me.”
Wanee just looked at the guy.
“…So why is such a pretty girl here?” the guy asked.
Wanee didn’t answer.
“If you don’t obey my commands, what would happen? Maybe I should ask that lady again,” the guy said.
He was about to call her when Wanee stopped him.
“I’m here to search for somebody,” Wanee finally said.
“What a coincidence, I am searching for someone, too. My name is Ceemae Panadee.”
He took his hand out for Wanee to shake.
“The name’s Wanee Spilachaz.”
Wanee gripped his hand and shook it.
“Nice to meet you. Who are you searching for?” Ceemae asked.
“A guy,” Wanee answered. “Named Toshai Somachai.”
“Heard of him, but never met him. Well I guess you want to know who I am finding. It’s a girl named Funai Panadee.”
Wanee was quiet, trying to see if she remembered anyone by the name Funai.
“I’m guessing you don’t know her,” Ceemae said.
“Is she your future wife?” Wanee asked.
“Maybe, maybe not. Only I would know. Is Toshai your future husband?”
“Maybe, maybe not. Only I would know, right?”
“Heh, right. So, you want to search for Toshai and Funai together?”

CHAPTER 3 PREVIEW (will try to update as fast as possible)
“Did you find this, Mr. Wise-Guy?”
-----------------------------------------------------------
“I saw them riding on a car with that man.”
“If Ceemae doesn’t find her, you guys will get it.”
“Where’s the water?”
“I wish this day would never end.”
“…Great job, Mrs. Wise-Guy…”

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
OMG!!! AHHHH!!!I totally love it Yoo Peur tur!!It's so SWeett!!Toshai and Funai are too Cute!! Awww I love it....Such a good fiction....I LOVE IT!!! OMg....Update soon...The preview is awesome too...I can't waitt....Update when you can.... :wub: SOOO SWeet..aww he carried her and SOnai is Soo Cute!! ^_^

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
this FF is getting better and better:)
I knew it!they're gonna search for
Funai and Toshai together..and thenn fall in LOVE!
lol.Can't wait for the next chapter!
Cute poster too!

yoopeurtur

sarNie Egg
Sorry for not updating Hearts Series One so often,
but for now I'm going to have to stop writing it until I finish
or get close to finishing Hidden Love.
And that probably is going to take some time.
Sorry again for all you anxious readers out there.