Heavenly Sword and the Dragon saber

untinnu

sarNie Adult
yeah. . allysa's version was better, her clothes were sooooooooooo cute, and it's just better how the storyline is, in the 2000 one, they made ppl believe that gigi was dead so she can be with wu ji, and as for alec's version, allysa's dad just let her go. .that's good. .

biava

sarNie Hatchling
i really like this series i only saw the dubbed one only thoug and they cut out hella much makes me mad but i still like it and its still good ^_^

vangsta_1989

sarNie Hatchling
alyssa and alec forever.... that series was soooo good... i really like it... they just so cute... the series is really good if anyone haven't watch it... i would recommend them to watch it....

truly_nancy

sarNie Hatchling
i love this series, i'm watching it right now...and i enjoy it alot..alyssa and alec make such a cute couple...i love them together..thanks for the pics

shubby

sarNie Adult
this is the best one ever!! Alec Su is so handsome and hot! Allysa is very cute and i like her character so much...

Susie

sarNie Adult
shubby said:
this is the best one ever!! Alec Su is so handsome and hot! Allysa is very cute and i like her character so much...
[post="104477"][/post]​
i know i remember the media or something making fun of her cuz she sounds like a cartoon character. i watched this series w/ alec & alyssia 4 times to be exact. THIS VERSION IS ONE OF THE BEST!!! yeah ALEC IS SUPER HOT!!! ALYSSIA IS PRETTY. THEY MAKE A CUTE COUPLE. ALYSSIA MAKES A CUTE COUPLE W/ VINCENT ZHAO AS WELL!!1