Heeb Lon Sawn Winyaan (Exact)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
*Credit to Mai @ spicyforum.net
So happy Fang has another lakorn and is nang'ek finally again!
Anyone knows how praek look like, please post a pic!

Katerine

Butterfly123
that 4 star (is that what it called) dude intresting ch 5 think that fang can promote him even more :yahoo: :dude: so pleased fang has more out :yahoo:

skies

sarNie Adult
oooo!!!! interesting...yay, i thought she was great in ngao asoke even though she was only a special guest or something of that kind...anyways, i don't know how the guy looks like so a picture would be great and storyline???? :D

moilee

sarNie Adult
I'm so happy to hear about this. I love Fang. She's the bomb. Who's Diew? I hope it okay looking.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart

skies

sarNie Adult
the videos were blurry but i guess the guy is alright...he's not bad looking at all...just waiting to see if he can actually act... :D

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Ahhh, no comment on the new P'ake..I see that he's also from AF4...He doesn't have the look, but I'll give this movie a try..maybe his acting isn't bad..

Hay, why don't they just have Bie be the P'ake instead..

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
DANG. is it just me or did FANG get soo much thinner. from like her face. WOW. she's still
gorgeous but dang, her face is soo thin now. =]. anywho. yes, i wish the praek was BIE too
but no it's not..so oh wells. he doesn't look that bad. does anyone know the storyline??

can anyone tell me the english name??? for the title??

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I'm so happy that Fang gets to play n'ek she is one of my favorites hehe ever since hua jai sila. Oh yeah and they said Fang got skinner.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
whoa im like 2 weeks bhind in everythin.. whoa.. O_O.. fang as nek again whoohoo.. yay lol.. iono who pek look like.. though .. keke//

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know I wished it was Bie also T_T They really need another lakorn together and Bie needs to get back onscreen!

This lakorn is a horror lakorn I don't know what the english title is though.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Here's a pic of him
*Credits natty @ spicyforum.net & exact

He doesn't look praek material here at all and he looks quite girly, no offense.

jakjann

Jakjann
His name is Diew as nickname
Name ist Alonggorn Surname i don´t know not shure some with Nongdu

He is last 4 of Finalist in THE STAR4 not AF

his fahter is Policemen and in this drama act Diew as Policemen

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh yeah I think Ruj is much better looking than this guy judging from the pic(s) I've seen of Diew so far. Either Bie or Ruj from the Star 3/4 would have been better!