Heeb Lon Sawn Winyaan (Exact)

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for the spoilers. I'm really enjoying this lakorn. P'ek is cute and Fang is really pretty.

fanny

sarNie Adult
p'ek is not the most handsome guy, but the more I watch this lakorn the more I fall for him. I thought he's very na rak.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I don't know about you guys, but I think Pa'aek in this movie is handsome. I like him so far... what's his real name?

lady0fdarkness

ughh .. I don't want the winyarn girl to haunt Fang! I want her to haunt the other three bitches and that stupid witch doctor.

Fang is actually the one who saved her. ^_^ But I'm not surprised Pin is haunting the girl. Nothing like revenge than killing off the one & only child.

I wonder if her lover knows she's out yet, & if he knows that Pin misunderstood him about the engagement. :lmao:

lady0fdarkness

I'm on Epi. 6 right now.. and if I were the cop, I'd do an investigation as to how that body got in the heeb. Well.. it's kinda obvious.. that heeb was at the bottom of the lake in the vacinity of that family's property. So I hope the cop realized that he got a murderer(s) at his hands!

lady0fdarkness

If the ghost is smart, she needs ro kill that syupid witch doctor first since he got all those spells and magic to work against her.

what happened with the ghost boy's mom is pretty sad. the woman just went crazy, & people are just hitting her. i forget which episode... but i think i remember the cop saying he's going to get justice for the body in the heeb. right now, it's Pin vs. the witch doctor dude, but she may use Fang to get to the 2 ladies. i'm not sure.

i need to see more action & hear more screaming. there's too much slow motion pin about to claw someone but doesn't happen thing going on. ^_^

lady0fdarkness

I dunno about you, but to me.. the ghost is kind of too weak. I mean all she does is try to claw them! If I were a ghost, I'd pull my head off... stick my tongue out, wrap my hair around them, pop up in their dreams.. grab their neck and lift them up, hang upside down from a tree, scratch the walls, pull off their blankets.. anything, besides always trying to claw them and if they dodge, then the ghost misses. Uhh.. hello.. you're a ghost.. you can disappear and reappear!!! Sighh...... lol... I'm just saying cause I want revenge for her, but she won't get anywhere if all she does is claw them and then just get caught by that stupid witch doctor.

lol. she is a weak ghost. i don't know what's up with that. it's still an interesting story line though, she just got to get more mean. for god's sake, the girl spent years in the heeb! they drowned her, cursed her soul... man, i don't think she's mad enough! :p