help!!! any thai fans needed!!!

claireladiee

sarNie Egg
hey guys!!! I wanna find this thai lakorn. it was dubbed in hmong.. anyhow.. it's a story about this girl ghost who is trapped in this house. she manages to scare off all the people that comes to this house.. but not this reporter.. so the girl agrees to help the reporter with his story in exchange he takes her places.. she is trapped because there's this "spiritual paper" hanged on the house. but if he removes it, she could leave.. anyhow..
the lead is KAT ENGLISH as I found out. but I don't know about the lead actor!!!
any ideals of what the THAI title is?
AND any ideals where I could buy or find this lakorn?
please help as much as you could!
thank you so much!!!
:p claire

sweetieNu

sarNie Adult
omg i remeber watchin this movie when i was little i like it anywais i also want to know who's the main guys.. i also want to watch the real version only saw the hmong dubb..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I tink it's called "Katreeya Tee Ruk" someone made a thread about it in the old thai lakorn section....check there.. if u can't find it PM me...

hmm..the hmong one was called "Hlub Raug Nkauj Dab" but XobLaim production betta known as TNT Production nowadays....

sulad

sarNie Adult
Ah! I remember this movie.
I used to watch it when I was younger.
But lost it.
I also have been wanting to see this movie.
Thanks for the info.

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
The main guy of this lakorn was the guy who play Willy's brother in this one lakorn called "Viva Salab Rak" and the main girl in this one was Angie Hasting. Sorry but I don't know the name of the main guy play in the lakorn ur talking about. But here's a link to the movie the main guy play in Viva Salab Rak

Mae

sarNie Adult
I remember the main guy's name starts with the letter C. It could be Chalem or something like that... He's cute too, but not very well known.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I have this movie. What's funny is that the girl on the cover is not even kat.
The guy and the girl on the cover both are not Kat or Chalet. Instead, they plastered a beautiful picture of Kade T. and Karen on the cover instead. Hehehe, I actually have that poster of Kade too. Nonetheless, the movie was pretty good, despite the n'ek voice because that girl could not speak Hmong clearly for her dear life. I can't stand that girl translating and she has dubbed as supporting actress for a few Thai dubbed Hmong lakorns too.

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
The guy and the girl on the cover both are not Kat or Chalet. Instead, they plastered a beautiful picture of Kade T. and Karen on the cover instead. Hehehe, I actually have that poster of Kade too. Nonetheless, the movie was pretty good, despite the n'ek voice because that girl could not speak Hmong clearly for her dear life. I can't stand that girl translating and she has dubbed as supporting actress for a few Thai dubbed Hmong lakorns too.

Its been ages since i've seen this series! Not a big fan of Kate English but it was a pretty good series.. I knwo i agree with you! I liked Karen at the time when this series came out, and i decided to watch it b/c karen was on the cover, boy was I mad when she wasn't in the series at all! But it turn out the series was pretty good, I wonder what happened to Karen, she's been gone in the Thai entertainment.

kulyia

RUK
hey guys!!! I wanna find this thai lakorn. it was dubbed in hmong.. anyhow.. it's a story about this girl ghost who is trapped in this house. she manages to scare off all the people that comes to this house.. but not this reporter.. so the girl agrees to help the reporter with his story in exchange he takes her places.. she is trapped because there's this "spiritual paper" hanged on the house. but if he removes it, she could leave.. anyhow..
the lead is KAT ENGLISH as I found out. but I don't know about the lead actor!!!
any ideals of what the THAI title is?
AND any ideals where I could buy or find this lakorn?
please help as much as you could!
thank you so much!!!
:p claire

lol..i remember that mv..i have it too in video..vcr..watever the word is..lol..umm..im not sure where the mv is but good luck..=)

vangb01

sarNie Egg
you can watch it in Youtube, but in hmong dubbed tho. no thai audio or eng subttitle. u can type in hlub rauj nkauj dab then u can watch it from there til the end.. hope u enjoys it..